Lily Collins

So interesting how America will perceive her as "anorexic looking" while we view her new body as a vast improvement and an example of beautiful-skinny. This is granted that she does not lose even more/extremely more once filming is wrapped. I'm so curious as to how it all will pan out.

Reactions: 1 user
So interesting how America will perceive her as "anorexic looking" while we view her new body as a vast improvement and an example of beautiful-skinny. This is granted that she does not lose even more/extremely more once filming is wrapped. I'm so curious as to how it all will pan out.
She's playing someone with anorexia as a role, of course they won't look up to her or praise her.

Reactions: 2 users
She's playing someone with anorexia as a role, of course they won't look up to her or praise her.

Oh absolutely, to clarify I meant how the film will pan out as a final product/how thin she will end up getting if she continues losing. I was more looking at how we compliment her current look even though we know she is portraying someone with a serious illness, and that we at sg do not praise anorexia at all. I was basically observing how we look at bodies vs. how the general public (especially in the US) perceive them, if that makes sense? Like how some of us here get anorexia accusations despite being perfectly healthy, just because we have higher standards for what looks tiny but healthy.

Her legs look bigger here.

image.jpeg

She looks amazing. Goes to show what losing 10-15 lbs can do for your overall look. Well done Lily

Reactions: 2 users
I can't tell if I love her hair or if I hate it. It looks so good in certain pictures and so... ew in others.

Side note, does anyone know when To The Bone is scheduled to come out? There's not much info on it anywhere that I've found.

Reactions: 1 users