Lily Collins

The Daily Mail said she flashed her "fantastic pins" but I think her legs are looking pretty bad here. Her thighs are looking chubby above her knees and her calves have no definition and end in big ankles. She also has a bit of mommy arm going on here. Just a massive waste of face now.

27B66D0100000578-3045228-Pep_in_her_step_Lily_teamed_her_sleeveless_dress_with_a_pair_of_-a-23_1429398544682.jpg

27B66D9C00000578-3045228-On_the_go_Lily_Collins_clutched_a_chill_smoothie_from_Earthbar_i-a-24_1429398740220.jpg

This.... is not a good look.

And she's in a new relationship. I always have an easier time loosing weight when I start a relationship due to sexytimes (and generally being too preoccupied to remember food). Why???

Reactions: 1 user
wah so sad. she is so fat now. and even by "average american standards" her thighs are still heinous. :facepalm:

She gives me bitch vibes (a la Emma Roberts) but she does look gorgeous at her skinny weight.

Just researched a bit more -- she's playing someone who suffers from anorexia. Movie is called "To the Bone."

even if it's just for a role thats so respectable. It shows that youre willing to go the mile whereas many actresses these days are so entitled that they feel they are just so special they don't need to change (IDK if this is sexist but so many women complain more than men now- I'm a feminist but fuck those girls who don't want to do the work to get the role they want). Especially coming from Phil Collins daughter (love you Phil) it shows that she is absolutely dedicated to acting and I love her for it. No nepotism that I can see. If she gains weight after whatever. I least she isn't pulling stupid shit claiming she's perfect for everything (AKA certain actresses and "supermodels")

I already loved her though, but would love her even more if she kept the weight off

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
whereas many actresses these days are so entitled that they feel they are just so special they don't need to change

Yeah, I'm glad she's not pulling a JLAW.

Also, praise be Phil Collins :D

wait is this sarcastic or is he like actually a shady fellow? I sincerely would like to know,
No his music is the shit of the earth. I don't think this generation realizes that he's a terrible musician hahahah.

I wouldn't say he's shady, just a tool

No his music is the shit of the earth. I don't think this generation realizes that he's a terrible musician hahahah.

Ohhhh haha. I'm okay with that. My world was about to be rocked if he was a bad guy (I know some people have described him as sort of creepy but I always had chalked that up to being an artist). Personally I love his music, but I also love all music (everything from country, rap, pop, hardcore, dubstep, house, etc.) so I'm a terrible judge of what is good and bad.

I wonder how she's doing it. Obviously we all know at SG how to make weight loss happen, but I just wonder her specific regime. Calories/Intake? Exercise? Addy & Caffeine? How long it's taken her to drop the lbs? I've looked pretty hard to find info but have found nothing, probably due to controversial nature. Whatever it may be, I hope it's a sustainable lifestyle because she looks absolutely beautiful.

Reactions: 1 users
Her facial structure has become more defined with the weight loss. She was always very pretty but the weight loss certainly added to that:
image.jpeg