Lily Collins

She's been all over the plaace as marketing for her new movie ramps into overdrive.

Just read this quip about her from the Dailymail:

Her film may be called City Of Bones but if Lily Collins gets any thinner, the actress will be just skin and bones.

:confused:

New pics of her:

article-2393631-1B4A926F000005DC-233_306x700.jpg

Lily-Collins-Wears-Crop-Tops-Mortal-Instruments-Premiere.jpg

Looks like she's dropped a bit of weight again. Not as skinny as we'd all like her, but a) she is looking better and b) she's so freaking pretty I'll forgive her.

She also did a very charming Glamour spread recently where she channels The Audrey very hardcore.

lily-1.jpg

lily-2.jpg

lily-3.jpg

lily-4.jpg

lily-5.jpg

lily-6.jpg

Glamour UK September 2013

Photographer: Simon Emmett
Creative & Fashion Editor: Charlotte-Anne Fidler
Hair: Kerry Warn
Make-up: Polly Osmond
Manicure: Nichola Joss
Article: Celia Walden

Spread is cute, but they inexplicably picked this as the cover:

113.jpg

(wtf?)

Lily is stunning and I feel her pain with the stubborn legs. I'm not near my skinniest right now but I'm losing and its very slow on my legs. Ive been down very low before so that my top half looks incredibly bony but my legs look pretty averadge. I think she'll always be stuck with that imbalance too. i love the glamour pictures, she looks stunning with that hair. Such a beauty.

Lily is stunning and I feel her pain with the stubborn legs. I'm not near my skinniest right now but I'm losing and its very slow on my legs. Ive been down very low before so that my top half looks incredibly bony but my legs look pretty averadge. I think she'll always be stuck with that imbalance too. i love the glamour pictures, she looks stunning with that hair. Such a beauty.

Her arms are also a problem for her....

She normally looks so lovely, in terms of her clothes choices, so I was surprised to see her looking sloppy here...I'm not sure if its just the skirt is a terrible choice for her build, or if she's gained some?

Attachments

• lily.jpg
    lily.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 352
She normally looks so lovely, in terms of her clothes choices, so I was surprised to see her looking sloppy here...I'm not sure if its just the skirt is a terrible choice for her build, or if she's gained some?

I've always had a soft side for Lily because I'm part of the big eyebrow crew :p
But yeesh that skirt looks awful on her :wtf:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

she looks nice in these pics. I don't know if they are recent or not. I hope they are.

Attachments

• lily-collins-600x450.jpg
    lily-collins-600x450.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 304
I love Lily - those brows! I haven't seen any of her movies so I can't talk about her acting, but she looks amazing in photos. Not skinny, but still really gorgeous.

she looks nice in these pics. I don't know if they are recent or not. I hope they are.

I think the first photo is from last August, so kind of recent. She (or her stylist) definitely knows which parts of her body to highlight and which to hide.

She sometimes looks lovely and other times... not so much.
Her face misleads you to think she is much slimmer than the rest of her body really is.

Her arms aren't doing very good either...

I think her arms are the worst part. Some people have a very hard time loosing weight from their legs, or have very stocky legs naturally (although she could definitely loose weight from her legs if she worked hard enough), but when both your arms and legs look doughy, you're doing it wrong.

I just watched Love, Rosie, and thought she looked super cute in it so I decided to look her up. She's not looking as cute now :( Does she just lose weight for movies and then put it back on afterwards?
lily collins.jpg

The Daily Mail said she flashed her "fantastic pins" but I think her legs are looking pretty bad here. Her thighs are looking chubby above her knees and her calves have no definition and end in big ankles. She also has a bit of mommy arm going on here. Just a massive waste of face now.

27B66D0100000578-3045228-Pep_in_her_step_Lily_teamed_her_sleeveless_dress_with_a_pair_of_-a-23_1429398544682.jpg

27B66D9C00000578-3045228-On_the_go_Lily_Collins_clutched_a_chill_smoothie_from_Earthbar_i-a-24_1429398740220.jpg