Lily Collins

Lily come on, I thought we could rely on you avoiding the honeymoon weight gain. I think this started filming a little after her wedding so I bet she was floating on a cloud and forgetting that you have to watch what you eat to actually feel like you’re floating on a cloud.
She looks to have shed some weight in recent pictures though, so I guess she realised?
Yes! As I continue watching it seems she started getting back on track and losing while filming. Just hope she breaks the yo-yo and maintains. I think that’s why her legs/upper arms look so flabby when she balloons up, it’s so bad for your body to keep going up and down

Not to beat a dead horse but just a few photos from the recent season that especially expose her weight gain. The knee dimples here:
1672089661109.png
1672089730066.png
1672089782614.png

She just, looks so doughy which really weakens any level of irony in the kitschy outfits, ending up just looking trashy. Not even starting on Camille's actress. Both of them are so beautiful too, it's really a shame. Anyways, I still binged the entire season in a couple nights. I'm watching in French and I enjoy listening to the American accents, having one myself... 😅

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Not to beat a dead horse but just a few photos from the recent season that especially expose her weight gain. The knee dimples here:
View attachment 135015View attachment 135016View attachment 135017
She just, looks so doughy which really weakens any level of irony in the kitschy outfits, ending up just looking trashy. Not even starting on Camille's actress. Both of them are so beautiful too, it's really a shame. Anyways, I still binged the entire season in a couple nights. I'm watching in French and I enjoy listening to the American accents, having one myself... 😅
God the styling in this show is so vomit. Even disregarding the weight gain, it's like they're trying to make every outfit as unflattering as possible. Not to mention a massive fucking eyesore. 🤮

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
God the styling in this show is so vomit. Even disregarding the weight gain, it's like they're trying to make every outfit as unflattering as possible. Not to mention a massive fucking eyesore. 🤮
Well to their credit I think they're going for what middle American thinks high fashion looks like. If they were actually dressing the actors in real model street looks it wouldn't be as eye-catching (even if it did look miles better).

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users