Lily Cole

:luv:
tumblr_maeksilnSz1rsx1poo1_400.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I loved it when she and Gemma took pictures together.
They are both so innocent and childlike and it's so cute!

tumblr_mcxrruxBeG1rajcl8o1_1280.jpg

1888958.jpeg

Sigh... They both have perfect hair and faces. :luv:

i think she looks cute with gemma but otherwise i dont like her face much. her eyebrows seem like they go too far out

Am I the only one who thinks she's actually quite huge? Yes, her porcelain skin is lovely and her face is very unique, but even when she is extremely thin, Lily appears bloated and chubby. Her body is also poorly proportioned, so that clothes really don't look good on her... Even though she has slim legs, her arms, bust and neck are positively chunky. Most outfits make her look as if she's at least a size 42 or even 44.

Such a strange figure for a model. As an actress, sure! And I even think she has some talent... I just don't for a moment believe that she's built for high fashion, or any fashion at all, really. Lara Stone is a great example of someone with atypical proportions for a model, but she has a long neck and slim arms. Lily, on the other hand, has a unique look, but she's far too bloated to be glamorous or elegant.

Reactions: 1 user
I think her thighs are the only good part of her body, the rest looks thick to me. Her thighs could be skinnier, but I don't think they look like "thunder thighs".

I feel like this is one of the unfortunate things about some models being discovered so young. They have such a high metabolism in their youth that they're naturally tiny, and then balloon up to average sizes later on. Those last few beach pictures... bleeh. Not only does her body look terrible, but her facial features are no longer interesting or delicate like they were.

but even when she is extremely thin, Lily appears bloated and chubby.
Lily, on the other hand, has a unique look, but she's far too bloated to be glamorous or elegant.

I always thought the same. Even in her skinny times I also felt like her face always looked really round and bloated.

Am I the only one who thinks she's actually quite huge? Yes, her porcelain skin is lovely and her face is very unique, but even when she is extremely thin, Lily appears bloated and chubby. Her body is also poorly proportioned, so that clothes really don't look good on her... Even though she has slim legs, her arms, bust and neck are positively chunky. Most outfits make her look as if she's at least a size 42 or even 44.

Such a strange figure for a model. As an actress, sure! And I even think she has some talent... I just don't for a moment believe that she's built for high fashion, or any fashion at all, really. Lara Stone is a great example of someone with atypical proportions for a model, but she has a long neck and slim arms. Lily, on the other hand, has a unique look, but she's far too bloated to be glamorous or elegant.

I agree with you! Perhaps not huge, but definitely large for a model. Especially now. Those swim suit photos :wtf:

She does have a unique face, though, and I love her red hair.

i dunno but i kind of like her body fuller, even though this is obviously a skinny website. she just looks more natural like that and i guess she can eat normal and be happy.

sorry for being sappy, i just thought id share the unpopular opinion. she looks a helluva lot better than mischa barton or kate upton for sure.