Lili Sumner

Szdaguilera

Worker Bee
Jun 4, 2012
Europe
I have never started a takedown thread and I feel so virgin about it, but I have seen this lady around in the internet and she scares the sh#t out of me.

I mean she can look normal (like a person):

WukGdg5.jpg

And then worse...
M6ULZTu.jpg

And here comes the horror:
GAhDEx6.jpg

MbfX4hc.jpg

8yWNuQk.jpg

A57lLfm.jpg

:run:

*Lili Sumner. This should be in the models thread.

http://hayleybayliffe.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/model-test-lovely-lili.html

http://hayleybayliffe.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/model-test-lovely-lili.html

http://celebsvenue.in/lili-sumner-f...th-vision-november-2012-by-yusuke-miyazaki-5/

Oh the horror!!! :rolleyes:

First of , she's a model; not some lady on the internet. The way you've worded made it seem as if it was some random freak on the computer, so post more research on your takedown post if it is someone people may or not be familiar with.

Why does she scare you? What's the horror? Her teeth ? her photo shoot make up? her laughter in the picture scares you?

Does she scare you because she does not look like everyone else...that she's "an unconventional beauty". She looks a bit like Julia Nobis. Others think she looks a little bit like Kurkova. Do they scare the shit out of you too?

What exactly is the purpose of this takedown? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2 users
*Lili Sumner. This should be in the models thread.

model-test-lovely-lili.html

model-test-lovely-lili.html

Oh the horror!!! :rolleyes:

First of , she's a model; not some lady on the internet. The way you've worded made it seem as if it was some random freak on the computer, so post more research on your takedown post if it is someone people may or not be familiar with.

Why does she scare you? What's the horror? Her teeth ? her photo shoot make up? her laughter in the picture scares you?

Does she scare you because she does not look like everyone else...that she's "an unconventional beauty". She looks a bit like Julia Nobis. Others think she looks a little bit like Kurkova. Do they scare the shit out of you too?

What exactly is the purpose of this takedown? :rolleyes:

I do know she´s a model, that´s how I have found her. And I thought takedowns are for cticize models, and that is exactly what I did.
I absolutely understand if you don´t agree, but I don´t think she is nice, and her look is really weird, like Lindsey Wixson´s.
A few pics actually freak me out. That´s all.

I do know she´s a model, that´s how I have found her. And I thought takedowns are for cticize models, and that is exactly what I did.
I absolutely understand if you don´t agree, but I don´t think she is nice, and her look is really weird, like Lindsey Wixson´s.
A few pics actually freak me out. That´s all.

Well, sure she's not the most attractive...but she's certainly more attractive, skinnier, and tolerable than Lindsey Wixson and even Lindsey has a model thread. A few pics freaked you out, that's why you made a takedown :facepalm:

Takedowns are to criticize some one like: http://www.skinnygossip.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6655

Why do you think she's not nice. Her personality seems good to me.

----------
http://i-d.vice.com/en_gb/read/interviews/410/the-hazy-days-of-sumnerthe hazy days of sumner.

Kiwi model Lili Sumner sort of looks like Karolina Kurkova, but instead of oozing sex and glamour, has more of a Jamie Bochert inspired awkwardness.
....the epitome of Hedi’s ideal Californian grunge. But when you speak to her, she’s got a soft New Zealand accent; she’s polite, a little bit crazy and not as much of a goth as Hedi would have you think. We talk about dream dates and dreamy parties…

“I think I am beautiful in some people’s eyes, but certainly not in everybody’s.” says Lili Sumner.

-----------------------

You criticize models/celebrities who are as shitty on the inside as they are on the outside. But I guess I have my opinion, and you're free to have yours.

I don't see anything wrong with her. Sure, she isn't the most gorgeous, skinny model on here; but she is definitely skinner than some of the models in the "Models" section.

WTF is this? Lili's an incredible model!

Change the section. Thanks.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I like her; reminds me of a Yolandi Visser/Tilda Swinton lovechild

Haha, sorry I was harsh....over the top.. :lol::p blaming it on a bad day...

Last edited by a moderator:
Une Fille Andalou
Vulture Magazine
Ph: Thomas Goldblum

T4E2gV3l.jpg

O4rRNowl.jpg
kc9zgL4l.jpg

WoiSeqyl.jpg
SnnckPml.jpg

ZYUSXYjl.jpg
QlANyzAl.jpg

RNNPHrEl.jpg
pJOhvryl.jpg

nl6sen0l.jpg
maJV7NGl.jpg

UaqIyCHl.jpg
vvjxOYvl.jpg

Looking like Lili
Styleby Magazine September 2014
Ph: Lea Colombo

my2ZGCdl.jpg
exrRL0Dl.jpg

U4uqZZfl.jpg
K0U5mp9l.jpg

jc5OIn6l.jpg
wTexISll.jpg

hEUNbmMl.jpg

Why are so many people on this forum forgetting that models don't usually fit the "conventionally" pretty archetype (unless they are bland generic vs barbies...), and sometimes certain labels want a unique, or even strange face that corresponds with the image they hope to give their label (edgy/weird/etc.). Modelling is all about product placement, and all about achieving an aesthetic. If the clothes look good on her body, and she's booking work, she's probably not too upset about her face....

Reactions: 2 users