Lia Pavlova

She's made it to models.com's 'Hot List'

Lia Pavlova’s brand of dreamy, youthful appeal is building her quite a fan club. Her heavy eyed visage and loose-limbed build has her floating down catwalks for the likes of Dior, Balenciaga, Saint Laurent, Miu Miu, Alexander Wang among many others. It’s that same willowy allure that Gucci tapped for their Fall Winter 2015 campaign and as the opener for Cruise 2016 show.

Gucci
agleyguH.jpg

L'Obs Magazine

IxbxnscR.jpg

om4FsrGz.jpg

nV0Tf8EA.jpg

jugqLnqk.jpg

I don't even ~like her face that much but I really like looking at her editorial pics. There's something mysterious about her.

I love her look b/c it seems so versatile (and LONG/Skinny) and her eyes look like a painting that you cannot help but to stare into..

Looking super hot this season, she really stands out to me. Maybe because she's one of the skinniest?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
She's the number 1 show walker so far this season. Not sure why she outbooks Odette, but love them both anyway

Finally someone who actually looks like a model. Missing this.
She's not **beautiful** but imo she's catchy and versatile even though she's still to work with her expressions/eyes... I wish her a bright career and a little improvement. Her body is already perfect to me

I was surprised that her page was only a thread and a half, so I did a little looking around and found an interesting editorial that she did . . . last October. :p Since it hasn't yet been posted, I'll share.

"Gravity" by Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello for Numéro China
lia-pavlova-by-sofia-sanchez-mauro-mongiello-for-numc3a9ro-china-october-2015.jpg

lia-pavlova-by-sofia-sanchez-mauro-mongiello-for-numc3a9ro-china-october-2015-2.jpg

lia-pavlova-by-sofia-sanchez-mauro-mongiello-for-numc3a9ro-china-october-2015-3.jpg

lia-pavlova-by-sofia-sanchez-mauro-mongiello-for-numc3a9ro-china-october-2015-11.jpg

lia-pavlova-by-sofia-sanchez-mauro-mongiello-for-numc3a9ro-china-october-2015-1.jpg

lia-pavlova-by-sofia-sanchez-mauro-mongiello-for-numc3a9ro-china-october-2015-4.jpg

lia-pavlova-by-sofia-sanchez-mauro-mongiello-for-numc3a9ro-china-october-2015-6.jpg

lia-pavlova-by-sofia-sanchez-mauro-mongiello-for-numc3a9ro-china-october-2015-8.jpg

lia-pavlova-by-sofia-sanchez-mauro-mongiello-for-numc3a9ro-china-october-2015-9.jpg

lia-pavlova-by-sofia-sanchez-mauro-mongiello-for-numc3a9ro-china-october-2015-10.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I know some people have expressed their dislike of her unchanging expression, but I sort of adore it. A bit like Snej back in the good old days.

Reactions: 2 users
I don't find her particularly 'beautiful' or anything but her face and eyes are striking and her limbs are to die for. :bow: she looks great on the runway.

Apparently the reason she has done so terribly is because of the haircut she had earlier in the year. She was cancelled for VB and other shows, poor girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Apparently the reason she has done so terribly is because of the haircut she had earlier in the year. She was cancelled for VB and other shows, poor girl.
That's so sad. Do you have a picture of the terrible haircut? I definitely prefer Odette to Liv though. Odette has fuller lips.

lia.jpg
That's so sad. Do you have a picture of the terrible haircut? I definitely prefer Odette to Liv though. Odette has fuller lips.
Yep here..there is nothing even wrong with it. Apparently Brokaw pushed to book Lia for Proenza and Rag & Bone but it didn't work out because there was too much hate for the new hair.

• Sad