Lexi Boling

I liked the unisex vibe of the show but did miss some skirt/dress options since it is was an SS show (felt more FW)... wish they had put her (and/or Kaia) in the silver trousers - they would've looked amazing on her (them).
I agree that it felt more like Fall/Winter but i think the reason why there were less skirt/dresses/etc. was because the show was just mens wear

She left IMG to follow her old Ford booker to Heroes... quite an interesting switch, I’m curious to see how this pans out and where she’ll move to in Europe.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user

Awh, I almost bought the whole outfit she was wearing in the Calvin Klein show. Kinda regretting it now that it's sold out but at the same time, it never would've looked as good on me as it did on her so maybe I spared myself the embarrassment!

Her legs are so long and sinewy. It seems most of these looks favor showing off her legs rather than her upper body. I'm sure stylists recognize just how insane those limbs are.

Awh, I almost bought the whole outfit she was wearing in the Calvin Klein show. Kinda regretting it now that it's sold out but at the same time, it never would've looked as good on me as it did on her so maybe I spared myself the embarrassment!

i was crazy obsessed with that look too, easily my favourite off all s/s18. not doubt that lexi had a part to play in that but i’m sure you would look good in it too :luvluv:

Sacai
SAC_0037.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Sorry to bump this thread but Lexi looks amazing in the Fall 2019 Calvin Klein Jeans campaign :luv:

34CD8294-7E77-442F-A879-01288B57E3F2.jpeg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 6 users
This bump reminded me of a couple of videos of her I occasionally [frequently :sneaky:] revisit. In a black dress and tights her legs are actually mind blowing:

And if you can get through the mind blowing dumbness of the interview below for Vogue Turkey in 2017 [April?] then there are some fun shots of her lounging around looking effortlessly adorable. 2:18 is especially cute; her shoulders are :luv:.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users