Lexi Boling

Anthony+Vaccarello+Spring+2016+Backstage+qL_D-f94g5Cl.jpg
Anthony+Vaccarello+Spring+2016+Backstage+_47PtGAnSqrl.jpg
Chloe+Spring+2016+Backstage+4KI6EPNYT5kl.jpg
Christian+Dior+Spring+2016+Backstage+EgF5QBWMzxLl.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Legs are odd.. they are carrot legs, strangely enough for one so thin. I'd expect her thighs to at least have some portion of straightness to them, but they seem to just gradually widen right from the knee on upwards. This is as opposed to most skinny legs appearing kind of straight, with unvaried width, from the knee upwards to the final third or at least midway. It doesn't help that she always poses with one leg jutting outwards, as she tends to externally rotate this leg at the hip, giving greater apparent width to the thigh.

Legs are odd.. they are carrot legs, strangely enough for one so thin. I'd expect her thighs to at least have some portion of straightness to them, but they seem to just gradually widen right from the knee on upwards. This is as opposed to most skinny legs appearing kind of straight, with unvaried width, from the knee upwards to the final third or at least midway. It doesn't help that she always poses with one leg jutting outwards, as she tends to externally rotate this leg at the hip, giving greater apparent width to the thigh.
Do you really think are carrot legs? I can't see the carrot shape at all, and love her calves (and yes thighs, too)

Do you really think are carrot legs? I can't see the carrot shape at all, and love her calves (and yes thighs, too)

I think they're just very thin carrot legs, in contrast to Gigi's fat carrot legs. Her calves are super tiny but her thighs are definitely not straight up and down.

While I appreciate AWang's business & marketing genius, I'm really really REALLY not looking forward to when this look hits the public. And you just *know* social media is gonna lap it up like candy. :disgusted:

Reactions: 2 users
Lexi looks better with her regular bitchface...romantic looks don't suit her at all.

Oh gosh, definitely. She looks like a slightly unhinged Emily Blunt there, fake girly in her pretty dress, wearing ankle socks and a disarming smile, whilst armed with a butcher's knife behind her back..