• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • Anonymous posting is now back for VIPs. Just tick the "Post Anonymously" box before you submit your post.

Lexi Boling

Whippet Girl

Rising Star
Legs are odd.. they are carrot legs, strangely enough for one so thin. I'd expect her thighs to at least have some portion of straightness to them, but they seem to just gradually widen right from the knee on upwards. This is as opposed to most skinny legs appearing kind of straight, with unvaried width, from the knee upwards to the final third or at least midway. It doesn't help that she always poses with one leg jutting outwards, as she tends to externally rotate this leg at the hip, giving greater apparent width to the thigh.

classichic

Super Star
Nice legs, although slightly odd. I wonder what she does. Sometimes she can look pretty but again not really a fan.

clairefhjao

Grand Dame
Legs are odd.. they are carrot legs, strangely enough for one so thin. I'd expect her thighs to at least have some portion of straightness to them, but they seem to just gradually widen right from the knee on upwards. This is as opposed to most skinny legs appearing kind of straight, with unvaried width, from the knee upwards to the final third or at least midway. It doesn't help that she always poses with one leg jutting outwards, as she tends to externally rotate this leg at the hip, giving greater apparent width to the thigh.
Do you really think are carrot legs? I can't see the carrot shape at all, and love her calves (and yes thighs, too)

Layla

Super Star
Do you really think are carrot legs? I can't see the carrot shape at all, and love her calves (and yes thighs, too)
I think they're just very thin carrot legs, in contrast to Gigi's fat carrot legs. Her calves are super tiny but her thighs are definitely not straight up and down.

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
While I appreciate AWang's business & marketing genius, I'm really really REALLY not looking forward to when this look hits the public. And you just *know* social media is gonna lap it up like candy. :disgusted:

Reactions: 2 users

Whippet Girl

Rising Star
Lexi looks better with her regular bitchface...romantic looks don't suit her at all.
Oh gosh, definitely. She looks like a slightly unhinged Emily Blunt there, fake girly in her pretty dress, wearing ankle socks and a disarming smile, whilst armed with a butcher's knife behind her back..