Lexi Almeida

So I wanted to see how Lexi was doing. Turns out she's gone the Hailee route and started an OnlyFans. Found it on the LinkTree from her Twitter.

1614410644414.png

1614410679529.png

Wasn't the update I wanted to see at all :(

• Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: 12 users
What happened to her???Does she still have an insta? I cant find her! šŸ˜µ
I found this account, but I canā€™t confirm if itā€™s her since itā€™s private. The bio and the OF LinkTree are similar enough, though.

87CB8D28-A2A1-4F4F-A20D-2862F3BF7D29.jpeg

I checked her Instagram about 2-3 weeks ago and saw her body *appearing* more healthy. She still posted lots of body check videos, but they seemed a bit more vulgar (lots of blatant ass shots), so Iā€™m not that surprised she went down the OF route

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Idk if this is allowed, but she often goes from private, to not private, so:

D0F3A656-AF1D-487E-93C0-811E9E89267F.jpeg

It links to her tumblr blog, which isnā€™t that interesting IMO.

• Useful
Reactions: 3 users
Looks like she is back on Instagram and looking significantly skinnier than her previous post.

Previous post:

CFDCA50A-0504-435B-B8EE-81CCC397234B.jpeg

New post :

CCB5354E-440A-461E-B2F5-1AB8EB4F0926.jpeg
550445B7-5675-477B-9BEC-C5FD0A6FA12C.jpeg

It definitely screams very disordered to me that she needed to get rid of Instagram until she felt like she starved herself enough to be worthy of being back on it to flaunt her skinny body.

Just shows that deep down she is a very insecure person especially in regards to her body, especially since she is was so skinny already in her last couple of posts.

Iā€™m not a big fan of her look as I find it looking closer to emaciated than graceful and ethereal. Perhaps it is the lack of fat on her face and the overly protruding cheekbones and sunken look that reminds me of a skull.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 11 users
Those particular photos are remind me of pro-ana thinspo poses :/

And since she reactivated her Instagram, I also realized she uses extreme angles and even skews the vertical perspective/stretches her photos to exaggerate her proportions:

View attachment 99976View attachment 99977View attachment 99978View attachment 99979View attachment 99980View attachment 99981

Her photos have always looked extremely edited to me. To be honest, I have no idea as to what her face could look like given how facetuned and blurred it is...

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
I'm not about to be here to police health and, whatever, one could conceivably use Lexi as thinspo while not being eating disordered oneself. (She is 100% distorting her photos but she still definitely is skinny.) Personally though I just really can't find her inspirational in any sense. What I've seen feels deeply sad and somewhat vertigo inducing, not inspirational at all.

Echoing everyone else I can't get a "real" sense of what she looks like, only uncomfortably aware of the AI she wants to look like. :nervous:

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
Assuming she uses her same @ for reddit, there is a 'questionablelexi' posting on a drunkorexeia sub-reddit. Possible confirmation of the ED :confused:
Screenshot 2021-03-07 at 17.02.18.png

The same account posted this:
Screenshot 2021-03-07 at 17.06.43.png
Screenshot 2021-03-07 at 17.08.46.png

Edit: she posted selfies with the same tattoo as seen on her IG

• Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: 5 users
Assuming she uses her same @ for reddit, there is a 'questionablelexi' posting on a drunkorexeia sub-reddit. Possible confirmation of the ED :confused:
View attachment 100048

The same account posted this:
View attachment 100050

She should just lay off of all social media for good. Clearly she's not mentally well and her struggles are not even predominantly ED anymore (as they were before). At this point I think we should stop with updating her thread at all - seeing someone struggle like this is not much of an entertainment (personally).

• Agree
Reactions: 10 users