Lex Herl

She didn't do many shows this season, but here's a few..
No. 21
_ARC0241.jpg

Philosophy
_PHI0371.jpg

Isabel Marant
KIM_0153.jpg

Chanel
KIM_3345.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
While I hate to dig up an older thread I have to wonder what on earth happened to Lex? It seems the beginning of 2019 she just disappeared. She has no social media (anymore) yet her pages are still up on all of the Ford women's divisions for every market. Anyone here have information on what may have happened?

• Sad
  • Useful
Reactions: 3 users
I also wonder why is that, that some model is just completely disappearing? The same thing happened with Olivia Mink , she was so succesful and from one moment to another, shes disappeared. Even their instagram profiles are deleted.

• WTF
I heard that Olivia once gained weight and then put hard work into loosing it but after she made it back, nobody was interested in her anymore since she wasn't a new face and her personality is not that bright. She was sent to fashion weeks with bigger measurements...

• Sad
I heard that Olivia once gained weight and then put hard work into loosing it but after she made it back, nobody was interested in her anymore since she wasn't a new face and her personality is not that bright. She was sent to fashion weeks with bigger measurements...
Wow , thats crazy and very sad :( thank you for the information , i never heard of that!!

Reactions: 1 user
I think that she's back to work. I still find it so odd that she disappeared for over a year.

I assume these are very new digitals. She was tagged in this from a week ago:
1581491183430.png

• Love
Reactions: 6 users