Alesya also mentioned that she doesn't want to marry a man her dad "found" her and it seems Kafelnikov talked bad about her mother, was telling Alesya she's not his child etc. I really feel terrible for this girl and things she is forced to go through because of her dad and his mocking & untrue statements...

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users
I feel terrible for her. I know firsthand the unnecessary humiliation and burden a shitty father puts on his family. As been said above, looks like her father got into a shady business dealing and “promised” Alesya to a rich dude who has a daughter (I assume... or maybe a first wife?) that is only a few years older than Alesya. Also it seems like Lesya has been the one supporting him financially the past few years. Poor girl.

• Sad
  • WTF
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Maybe somebody can explain this? I tried to translate, but im not sure whats going on?
Did she left Avant again? 😩
View attachment 72723View attachment 72724

Decided to do a full translation, since I have time to kill.

Her agent's caption:

I don’t know why you need to lie like that to the whole country, humiliating your own daughter. Yevgeny has nothing to do with Alesya’s career, he NEVER asked IMG, Alesya never went to Chanel casting while drunk. I will never forget how, after her first important show, Burberry, crying with happiness, she began to call her father, wanting him to be happy for her, and in response she only heard that he had a headache and was not up to talk to her. I don’t pretend to be above [judge] anyone, everyone lives as best they can, as conscience allows him, now I just want to support @kafelnikova_a, whom has changed a lot over the last year, has matured, and I believe that you will succeed in absolutely everything that you dream about, you have people who love you very much and always support you, never give up. And thanks to the hosts for clever thoughts!

Lesya's:

I want to start with the fact that I really love this person, but I haven’t been talking to him for a long time, I tried very hard to establish our communication, but every time it brought me to a nervous breakdown and suicidal thoughts. It pains me to see my father plays an audience like “Oh, you did the whole show” and again I’m his beloved daughter, then again, and no work ... and scandals begin: where is the money? Do not you work!? Are you ... kicked out? (Nobody drove me out of the agency / show, etc.) Blah blah blah no support for, just humiliation. You don’t wish upon anyone that your father would try to improve his status at the expense of his daughter. He does not know anyone from IMG, he never never helped me with anything in my career, he stopped giving me money from the age of 18 when I graduated from school. I never went to castings or to a show while drunk, this has never been and never will be. It’s sad to see how much he wants to attract attention, which I no longer give him. I’m not going to do what he wants, namely: I don’t want to marry the man to whom he promised to “give me away," I don’t want to live in his house, where the girl is already only a couple of years older than me. I don’t want to hear that I’m not his child and I need to pass the DNA test, that I’m a terrible daughter and leveraged him for travel and modelling career. I am also disgusted to hear insults against my mother, who never in her life wished him harm. I want to apologise to all people for this interview that he gave whom he insulted and hurt.

:drama: Yikes. So fucked up. Didn't he also approach the Daily Mail to talk about his daughter's "struggle" with anorexia a few years ago? People who push their own agenda under the guise of caring for someone are disgusting; for that person to be your own father is extremely painful.

• Sad
  • Useful
Reactions: 10 users
Thank you so much for your effort and translate it.
Horrible story.
:(

Decided to do a full translation, since I have time to kill.

Her agent's caption:

I don’t know why you need to lie like that to the whole country, humiliating your own daughter. Yevgeny has nothing to do with Alesya’s career, he NEVER asked IMG, Alesya never went to Chanel casting while drunk. I will never forget how, after her first important show, Burberry, crying with happiness, she began to call her father, wanting him to be happy for her, and in response she only heard that he had a headache and was not up to talk to her. I don’t pretend to be above [judge] anyone, everyone lives as best they can, as conscience allows him, now I just want to support @kafelnikova_a, whom has changed a lot over the last year, has matured, and I believe that you will succeed in absolutely everything that you dream about, you have people who love you very much and always support you, never give up. And thanks to the hosts for clever thoughts!

Lesya's:

I want to start with the fact that I really love this person, but I haven’t been talking to him for a long time, I tried very hard to establish our communication, but every time it brought me to a nervous breakdown and suicidal thoughts. It pains me to see my father plays an audience like “Oh, you did the whole show” and again I’m his beloved daughter, then again, and no work ... and scandals begin: where is the money? Do not you work!? Are you ... kicked out? (Nobody drove me out of the agency / show, etc.) Blah blah blah no support for, just humiliation. You don’t wish upon anyone that your father would try to improve his status at the expense of his daughter. He does not know anyone from IMG, he never never helped me with anything in my career, he stopped giving me money from the age of 18 when I graduated from school. I never went to castings or to a show while drunk, this has never been and never will be. It’s sad to see how much he wants to attract attention, which I no longer give him. I’m not going to do what he wants, namely: I don’t want to marry the man to whom he promised to “give me away," I don’t want to live in his house, where the girl is already only a couple of years older than me. I don’t want to hear that I’m not his child and I need to pass the DNA test, that I’m a terrible daughter and leveraged him for travel and modelling career. I am also disgusted to hear insults against my mother, who never in her life wished him harm. I want to apologise to all people for this interview that he gave whom he insulted and hurt.

:drama: Yikes. So fucked up. Didn't he also approach the Daily Mail to talk about his daughter's "struggle" with anorexia a few years ago? People who push their own agenda under the guise of caring for someone are disgusting; for that person to be your own father is extremely painful.

B03252CA-F72E-4C35-BFEB-E92C5B902C4F.jpeg

I don’t think it’s fair for daily mail to compare these two pictures. Yes, I’m sure there’s makeup and Facetune at play here, but there’s also one at peak ED, and one is not. While I think it’s nice to showcase how models/influencers/whomever can alter photos, I think DM needs to do a bit of additional research before gaslighting this girl and potentially triggering something.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 6 users
Can you link the article? I tried to search for it but couldnt find it 😯

View attachment 87133
I don’t think it’s fair for daily mail to compare these two pictures. Yes, I’m sure there’s makeup and Facetune at play here, but there’s also one at peak ED, and one is not. While I think it’s nice to showcase how models/influencers/whomever can alter photos, I think DM needs to do a bit of additional research before gaslighting this girl and potentially triggering something.
Ouch!
Shes always going to be one of my inspiration in a “weird” 2

View attachment 87133

Can you link the article? I tried to search for it but couldnt find it 😯

I actually saw it on Snapchat stories but couldn’t find it online, this is the picture it said. Rude, I don’t even think she belongs in this obvious plastic surgery/photoshop fail collection.
A5871902-41D1-46D8-917A-74FB085DD8FD.png

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users
She got married;
Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 13.27.04.png

Translation (from google translate): Model Alesya Kafelnikova shared photos from the wedding with her lover Georgy Petrishin, congratulations
Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 13.30.08.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-30 at 13.30.19.png

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Surprise surprise, she’s pregnant.
Does anyone has any idea why EVERY model gets pregnant these days?
Anyways, congratulations Lesya 🍾🎈
6C36FAE6-4205-4DC5-8DC2-3272948E6568.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I'm happy for her, but why does this pic look like it's from a sci-fi thriller about the birth of alien children
Yeah, I have to say that I'm happy for her too, but this picture just immediately makes me think of a beer-bellied fat man taking a break from some sort of activity, trying to air out his sweat..

Is that too harsh? I'm not sure what it is, but it's just how her belly shows in this image.

IMG_20210625_114545.jpg

You know what I mean? (Why do I feel like such a bitch saying this?)

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 11 users
Yeah, I have to say that I'm happy for her too, but this picture just immediately makes me think of a beer-bellied fat man taking a break from some sort of activity, trying to air out his sweat..

Is that too harsh? I'm not sure what it is, but it's just how her belly shows in this image.

View attachment 105772

I certainly do 😀
Oh well, i found a better picture of her, she looks beautiful here imo
2AA75493-366E-409F-98E0-2017064EDF4C.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

View attachment 105772

Yes! It took all the willpower I had yesterday to not give a "gross" react to that pic.

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users
Alesya for Elle Russia, July 2021

This whole shoot is confusing me. First of all, is the scenery suposed to represent Russia's beautiful nature because to me it just looks like a golf place. Second of all, the dress is reminding me of a victorian nightgown out of the 19th-century paired with a knit west, riding boots, bride veil, seashell necklace, crochet table cloth, and a hideous baroque-inspired hat with a pattern that looks like a 100-year-old wallpaper. But then the Stylist decided to add which shoes... Adidas Sneaker?

I won't even mention Alesya's facial expressions and the bird sticker on her face, which she appeared shot with her huge bow.
4907E906-BD97-4C98-8311-8FA340E8C10F.jpeg
5BBDBBB6-6FDB-4359-B852-2C44BE390849.jpeg
F211DB9B-D0E3-4D5D-9836-B6D4B76E9DF7.jpeg
B5081E42-0817-43BE-ADCA-CDF6EE37AEC5.jpeg
A20008A0-5A7A-4421-8F4F-A2BDEE93D3A1.jpeg
01BB1704-5AED-4157-9471-5654E0B95CF0.jpeg
5F17B4BF-57E4-4443-98ED-974BF037AF68.jpeg
0F3475F2-3F10-42B8-B6AC-AC492765FE09.jpeg
45FDF347-483D-4099-9F13-010CD70305FF.jpeg
5DAC0D48-FAF8-4E3E-A68B-FB000D9DF0F3.jpeg

• WTF
  • Sad