364.1 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_9789.PNG
    IMG_9789.PNG
    367.3 KB · Views: 196
  • Jizztastic
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
Like actual goals, or, at least, xylo goals :bow:

Woah, now if she only dyed her hair back to a natural color and would get the lip fillers out she'd be a dream :kiss:

But to be fair... That jawline though :ijizzed:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
C928224C-084E-4703-908C-A31426CE88C3.jpeg
Can anyone translate? And curious but to all the Russians here - how often is she in the media these days?

Reactions: 1 user
View attachment 52634 Can anyone translate? And curious but to all the Russians here - how often is she in the media these days?
OK, I think it’s meant to be motivational. Here’s a rough translation (had to get help from a relative who paid more attention to Russian tutoring than I did).
“Let go of all your negativity and if you pity me, let go, I’m going through a certain phase in my life: one which I share and which I am not ashamed of. If this scares you in any way, unfollow me. Or just observe, and don’t repeat my mistakes.”

• Useful
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
I have always wondered what is going on in a girl's mind when she's deciding to get lip fillers. How could it possibly make anyone look better in any way...

With that said, I am glad that she seems to be back on track. I wonder if her dad will complain this time.

• Agree
I have always wondered what is going on in a girl's mind when she's deciding to get lip fillers. How could it possibly make anyone look better in any way...

Lip fillers can look really good when they're not overdone, especially when used to correct a significant size difference between the upper and lower lips. I don't think Alesya ever needed them, but well done lip fillers can make a huge positive difference in someone's face.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
Could this explain the edgier look? Maybe she wants to have a darker aesthetic now to promote her music? Idk for sure tho... just speculating
She also has an in-touch-with-nature aesthetic since she has been in Bali. How old is she? I get the sense she struggles with self identity a lot

9A62E9B6-CD79-42F7-86F9-B87E62FAF0D0.jpeg

Shes back with Avant!!!
I hope they make miracle with her, and also hope she get back her natural look ( hair and lips :D )

• Agree
She’s also moving to Bali?? And she’s back with Avant? And her hair is now mermaid blue? I like this girl but I’m so confused by her. She switches personalities and aesthetics like I switch shoes.

• Agree
  • Funny
Now she’s in China? Holy shit what is going on here.
Unrelated but I saw a “fashion show” in Shanghai at a mall (these malls are archetectral marvels, not your typical mall) and these models were C grade at best and bystanders were like “omg modelssssss”... I was like “OK babe let’s go”

Also I can’t remember which store this was (Céline, Chloe, Fendi maybe?) but they closed off the store when we stepped in. And the Hermès SAs swarmed me/ignored my family.... the wealth disparity is so crazy. It’s an entirely different world in China.

Now she’s in China? Holy shit what is going on here.
Unrelated but I saw a “fashion show” in Shanghai at a mall (these malls are archetectral marvels, not your typical mall) and these models were C grade at best and bystanders were like “omg modelssssss”... I was like “OK babe let’s go”

Also I can’t remember which store this was (Céline, Chloe, Fendi maybe?) but they closed off the store when we stepped in. And the Hermès SAs swarmed me/ignored my family.... the wealth disparity is so crazy. It’s an entirely different world in China.

I agree, modeling is absolutely different in Asia, however money is there. You can call those girls “C grade” , but they’re making much much more money then all the “cool” new faces in Europe... just saying :)
Im sure shes making hell of a lot, especially seeing that her chinese agency pushing her sooo much.

• Useful
Reactions: 2 users
I agree, modeling is absolutely different in Asia, however money is there. You can call those girls “C grade” , but they’re making much much more money then all the “cool” new faces in Europe... just saying :)
Im sure shes making hell of a lot, especially seeing that her chinese agency pushing her sooo much.
Commercial pays more than HF too. C grade is still C grade.

Nothing wrong with chasing money, as long as you acknowledge it for what it is. China’s market is HOT right now.

• Agree