s41nWeil.jpg

c4DDudWl.jpg
Ci3rUv2l.jpg

dNz8nTYl.jpg
QTjJqntl.jpg

pFVqfKZ.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Gorgeous :luv:
I really like her, I think her face is so fresh and beautiful, not weird like a lot of models!

This is going to sound totally weird, but I like how big everything on her face is. Big eyes, big nose, huge mouth - it's all oversized and beautiful.

She's great! Great bod, great everything. I like her.

I like how her facial features come together even though individually they are not 'perfect' (or petite as mentioned above) . Overall she has a unique look...makes her more interesting & memorable. Big lipped and/or baby-doll blondes are lovely of course, but when there are so many they can be categorized as such, that is not a good thing when it comes to being memorable (perhaps outside of those who follow models & fashion closely I suppose). But I like what she brings to the table. I wonder if her natural hair color is red..maybe it's auburn and dyed a bit more red? In any case it suits her and adds more wow factor! Plus her body...skinny, but hourglass? It seems like she has a small waist, I'd be interested in seeing a straight on view of her to see her proportions. Unless my height-o-meter is broken she must not be more than 5'9"...she 'appears' to have a slighter build with less narrow shoulders than someone who is closer to or over 6ft..but quite long arms. hmm