Leighton Meester... weight gain?? She's tiny!

Her behind is HUGE now! her thighs were always chubby though.

I'm so disappointed in her! I loved her on GG but she seems to be letting herself go... she needs to hit the gym and put down the cupcakes! :nopity:

BTW I love your Karl quote!

You beat me to it!! I'll add another though..

Leighton%20Meester%20-%20Bikini%20in%20Rio%20de%20Janeiro-24-560x844.jpg

Oh my god, thats my body shape too and my motivation to work out tonight has just TRIPLED!
I never thought she had gained so much, they hid it well on gossip girl, at least I didn't notice...

If she manages to stay skinny enough, her bottom half can look pretty good/decent too, like here:

tumblr_m2wedkaiqQ1r3xp9lo1_1280.png

It's at least partly genetic & exacerbated by food allergies, probably grains and dairy. They eff everyone up.

If she manages to stay skinny enough, her bottom half can look pretty good/decent too, like here:

tumblr_m2wedkaiqQ1r3xp9lo1_1280.png

Oh I'm surprised, her arms actually look a bit bigger in comparison to her thighs/hips here! Does anyone know around when this photo is from?

She looks about 125-130 lbs. in the weight gain pictures. She looks good, but definitely isn't thinspo at all. She has a beautiful face.

I just saw this thread and coincidentally am watching a re-run from the early years of GG where she seems much smaller. I've only really seen Meester on Gossip Girl, and they must have done a good job this past season of dressing her in flattering clothes, because these pictures shocked me! I still really like her though, I hope she doesn't continue to gain weight!

Leighton Meester is one of my favourites. She is so beautiful!

But yes, she used to be way thinner in Season One of GG. I don't care if she's lighter or heavier or whatever though, because I love her. Bias. Haha. And her face is pretty at either weight anyways.

IDK if this is recent or not, but she looks good here. Her face is so pretty :luv:
tumblr_m75xg5t4Sm1qigaaqo1_500.jpg

Wow that picture of her is amazing. I never used to like her until recently, but now I really love her. She's so pretty, and she had such a hard childhood.

IDK if this is recent or not, but she looks good here. Her face is so pretty :luv:
tumblr_m75xg5t4Sm1qigaaqo1_500.jpg

It's from the 2009 MTV Movie Awards, and that image is actually (poorly) photoshopped. I just saw a comparison post with this image somewhere on Tumblr complaining about altering images and then using them as thinspo.

Here's the original picture. Slim, but her waist is not nearly as tiny as the doctored photo makes it seem.

leighton-meester-mtv-movie-awards-2009-01.jpg

It's crazy... with photoshop you never know what a person actually looks like. In that photo her face is altered, her arms, waist and nose... and it looks like no alteration was done untill you see the after. Crazy :nervous:

Nontheless she still is pretty even in the after picture.

2010 Country Strong premiere
leighton-meester-country-strong.jpg

She looked sooo much better (in GG S1) Not thinspo, but still better!
blair-dresses.jpg

I like how she looked here:
leighton-meester-universal-republic-01.jpg

And I loooooved her Vera Wang campaign:luv:. I would prefered it with a model, but Leighton looks so pretty here!
vera-wang-lovestruck-Leighton-Meester.jpg

Leighton Meester is one of my favourites. She is so beautiful!

But yes, she used to be way thinner in Season One of GG. I don't care if she's lighter or heavier or whatever though, because I love her. Bias. Haha. And her face is pretty at either weight anyways.

bahahahaha literally the same for me!