Leighton Meester... weight gain?? She's tiny!

I really think she has! I never tought that she is skinny, maybe on the slim side, but not thin :/

leighton-meester-hamburger-hottie.jpg

tumblr_ld83gvVqvs1qf2olgo1_500.jpg

infphoto-937183.jpg

leighton-meester-and-jessica-szohr-on-set-3.jpg

Honestly, that doesn't look like 34-24-34/75-60-75 anymore. :run:

:lol: I just opened the side were you found those measuraments and 34 inch is not 75 cm, it's 86 cm, but stil ridiculous :highfive:
She is more like 95 cm , altough she is small and that doesn't look like 24 inch waist :rolleyes:

:lol: I just opened the side were you found those measuraments and 34 inch is not 75 cm, it's 86 cm, but stil ridiculous :highfive:
She is more like 95 cm , altough she is small and that doesn't look like 24 inch waist :rolleyes:

Jipp, 1st one on google. ;)
5'5'' and 118lbs isn't tiny, it's more pretty average. What ever they did to make her seem thinner: Please tell me that secret!

That burger picture ... omg, that's motivation never to eat without cutlery in public!

She was looking skinny in The Roomate- it does look like she's gained some weight.

OMG those thighs! :wtf:

She's a pear shape, her thighs were always bigger than her upper body. In GG, she wears clothes that mostly hide the bottom part of her body (lots of skirts) and instead focuses on her skinny upper frame. You gotta find what looks best on you ;)
Blair-waldorf.jpg

It definitely looks like she has gained some weight. I think her arms are quite big now...

I'm late on this...

The first thing I noticed about every picture on here were those THIGHS. Lately, however, you can see the weight gain in her face a bit, too. :hmm:

Her face tends to look chubbier too. I like her though. Hope she doesnt get fat!

leighton_meester_tight_dress.jpg

and more... First I tought that isn't Leighton M. but it's really she :(

leighton_meester_bikini_twitter.jpg

I love it analinne. You always seem resourceful on finding these types of info. (Y)

I adore her! I'd wish she would just lose a little bit of weight.

THIS.
Though her face had slimmed down a bit lately but that's it.