Leighton Meester... weight gain?? She's tiny!

I think she was at her skinniest in the GG pilot, god she was tiny then! :luv: But gained weight as the season wore on and now she's more 'normal' looking, still slim and pretty, though.

She seems to have really good skin, or a makeup artist to kill for. I always thought she looked alright, not skinny, not fat, just plain old normal (which on camera is quite a feat). I bet she would look really weird if she was skinny.

Well, goes to show just what a pretty face can do! She is so pretty, I don't think they would ever 'sack' her from any shows. But really, that bikini picture was a bit shocking. Never pin her down as skinnny or bony, but she used to be much slimmer.

I wish she could slim down a bit, because she has such a pretty face and it's such a waste :( And I mean, look at Mischa Barton. Goes to show that being pretty can only go so far when you gain weight...

in season 1 there is a scene where she is about to sleep with (i think) nate and you get a side view of her in black lingerie (i sound creepy haha). i always remember that scene thinking how perfect and flat her stomach looked!!! maybe i have built it up in my head but i am sure her body was so good back then

She was so skinny at the very beginning of Gossip Girl but I think she started to steadily gain throughout the series. For example one of the first few episodes there is some sort of pool party and I her torso is so slim and her waist is to die for...what happened to you :facepalm:

Here is the scene I'm talking about:

16taqg.jpg

She's dating Adam Brody? oh, Seth Cohen... what a charmer.

article-2316564-1989E3B5000005DC-758_634x477.jpg

article-2316564-1989E205000005DC-378_634x929.jpg

article-2316564-198AAC4D000005DC-857_634x848.jpg

I really like her short cut, it suits her face. Her legs aren't so hot, though.

Reviving this thread because Leighton Meester has always been one of my favorite celebs and she's making public appearances again these days thanks to a show she's doing (it's called "Making History" and looks kind of terrible, but that's beside the point). Her body could definitely use a little work but she looks lovely overall, especially considering she's a mom now.

These are all from 2016/2017--

leighton-meester-late-night-with-seth-meyers-2-23-2017-1.jpg

22b317a8341b28f06a6040e85a84af4d.jpg

351dc794240e0f73cca82853ca035ccb.jpg

Though I confess, I do very much miss her skinny minnie Gossip Girl days :(

img-thing

de2c8173b5769a7091791cdd62e81746.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
I think she's been looking better lately than she has in the past few years, which makes me reeeeeally happy because I adore her! She probably needed a new show/steady appearances to start getting back into shape, though this one's a comedy so I suppose she doesn't necessarily need to look as good as she did for Gossip Girl for it??? but hopefully it will give her an incentive.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
pardon the necromancy, but as dubious as I am about her drastic hair change it was nice to see she’s down from her highest. that print doesn’t do her any favours though.

6E0955FC-D164-4769-96C6-676B75F1230D.jpeg
E1CEF8D3-DE1B-4A4A-9794-3D94C05F7BFC.jpeg

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
No offense, but the last post in this thread was over two years ago. Threads in the Celebrity section should be updated for weight loss, this is more of a takedown and is therefore pretty irrelevant.

Also just to add on to this, she is currently pregnant with her second child so don't think weight gain is her primary concern.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
No offense, but the last post in this thread was over two years ago. Threads in the Celebrity section should be updated for weight loss, this is more of a takedown and is therefore pretty irrelevant.

Also just to add on to this, she is currently pregnant with her second child so don't think weight gain is her primary concern.

Oops, I had no idea she was pregnant. I found that picture from december/19 and thought she was gaining a lot of weight back.

Sorry! I'm sure she is not worried about it.

Reactions: 1 user
Did people really think she was skinny 10 years ago? Even at her smallest, she looked no skinnier than BMI 19.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users