Leighton Meester... weight gain?? She's tiny!

A

amb

Funnily enough, although Leighton Meester always looks so tiny on TV, most of her candids I see online so far show her as kind of 'porky', like a bit meaty, you know (dont wanna be too mean)...

K

Katja Jacqueline

from the latest pictures i think she gained a bit on the tummy area... but i agree, not much, she was never really thin

B

BeautifulWay

She was teeny tiny at the beginning of season one! You can tell in the face and neck, especially. I find she can get a little double-chin-ish these days...

I think her skinny days are great thinspo, though. She's so cute.

Attachments

L

Lisbeth

She was teeny tiny at the beginning of season one! You can tell in the face and neck, especially. I find she can get a little double-chin-ish these days...

Wow, she looks so much thinner in those pictures.
But no matter what weight, I think she's gorgeous either way.
Maybe she could lose a few pounds.. :hmm:

Isabel

Worker Bee

She looked so great during season one! And her styling on the show was MUCH better

AnnaLeah Rose

Trash
Banned
Sometimes she looks skinnier than at other times - it might be a bad camera angle. :/ It's hard to tell . . . but she's absolutely lovely - plus, she has nice collarbones:

B

BeautifulWay

UPDATE: holy smokes...

her bottom is, Enormous.

Reactions: 1 user
T

Tzippi

That ass!

She's not my ideal body type but I can appreciate it on her. I actually used to have a body just like hers before I started working out... I think if she worked a little harder she could have a body like Candice Swanepoel with a much greater ass but I still like her body. I guess I'm a little more liberal with my idea of beauty.

Isabel

Worker Bee
WOAH. She looks absolutely tragic right now. Looking like a beached whale at the beach. Reverse thinspo style. And she use to have a nice body that could have been and still could be lovely, but not with all that fat hanging off. Her body does not hold extra weight well at all.

A

Azure

Her body reminds me of Kim K's, but with a slightly smaller arse and no tits.
What a shame, she was amazing in the early days of GG. Cute, albeit now chubby, face though

B

Babydoll

I always liked her small stomach but she always seemed to have kind of chubby thighs. Still, her face has never looked this bloated! :wtf:

W

wannabethin

holy smokes indeed!! I never really liked the softness of her arms though....

E

els

to be honest - i never liked her and i never considered her as skinny or something. the same with blake lively.

S

SkinnyB

Her behind is HUGE now! her thighs were always chubby though.

I'm so disappointed in her! I loved her on GG but she seems to be letting herself go... she needs to hit the gym and put down the cupcakes! :nopity:

shauna

Worker Bee
I actually think she looks really good. Not the body I'd want for myself, but on another forum everyone was saying "dat ass" and saying they think she looks hot.

L

lenore

Ugh! Another short girl, small boned and stumpy legs syndrome.

HOW does one get around this pickle.