Leggings as pants/trousers, 'classy' or 'trashy'

I saw a waitress wearing WHITE leggings this summer... and you could see her cellulite... :meh: :meh: :meh:
HUGE NO! I keep seeing that one big girl (she's not fat or something, she's just slightly larget idk how to explain it) and she wears leggins every damn day...
Cm'on it just doesn't look good, best legs will look horrible if leggins aren't good.
And we have to wear them on PE :/ Awful

leggings look amazing on skinny girls (as do most clothes ;)) but they look awful on fat people.

:luv: on skinny girls

amber+outfit+2+9.jpg

:lol:

Everything looks good on skinnies. Period!

I'm not a big fan of leggings, but IF I'd wear them, I would most certainly not wear them with something that doesn't cover up the butt. Leggings are not pants or jeans. Just don't.

IMO for chubby girls, leggings don't look good no matter how carefully styled the outfit is - so even with a covered ass.

:luv: on skinny girls

amber+outfit+2+9.jpg
Agree that it looks :luv: from the front but if the shirt doesn't cover the butt wouldn't it look
leggings-tights-as-pants2.jpg

overexposed from the back.... (obv. not as extreme haha)

I personally love leggings and I don't know what the fuzz is about. I have actually never seen someone wearing even slightly see-through leggings. I agree that they look bad on fatties, but I also have seen loads of slim/skinny girls who rocked outfits with leggings. And, of course, they are oh-so-comfy.

I have skinny legs and I don't wear them at all in public. I feel so grubby/doubt-y in them, and it doesn't look dressy at all. Also to me they send off a “I give up” attitude for some reason :oops:
I’d rather wear jeans than leggings any day.

OH MY GOD! D:
Sometimes I feel like fat people wear leggings just because they have no more jeans in theircloset that will fit.
disgusting

I think you may well be right about that..

Gym class.

Yoga pose.

The girl in front of me is wearing leggins.

Pose requires one to spread legs.

I can see her red thong and everything else. :facepalm:

*shivers* :run:

Please, if you don't give a f**k, at least have the decency to care about others' vision. I have hopes to maintain a good sight until my old days, which isn't gonna happen if my eyes are being attacked so brutally as they were today.

Brain, I hope "unconscious selective blindness" isn't a coping mechanism of yours you plan to use.

I was walking in the hallway in my school and saw a girl; she was wearing leggings with a hole right in the middle of her a** and a tshirt that did not cover her butt:run::mad:

I think it also depends how thick the leggings are...some leggings are quite thick (like pants material) so I think if the shirt is shorter it should be okay...but not too short!

The only time I've ever worn leggings as pants was a few days ago when I'd been procrastinating laundry and I had no jeans, haha.

I wore a shirt that had a longer back than front, so it covered my butt. Still felt a little odd though.

I feel like they key is butt-coverage though. :)

One day my friend was wearing leggings that, I guess, she thought were opaque. I didn't really notice, because she usually wears leggings with shorts over them. We were in a coffee shop and she got up to go to the bathroom, when she came back I almost blurted out "did you forget to put your shorts back on?" Because in the sunlight, her leggings were completely see through. The granny panties were on show for everyone to see. I ended up not saying anything... I'm a terrible friend. :run: