Leelee Sobieski

E

Emerald Eyes

leelee-getty_2197729a.jpg

Leelee-Sobieski-In-Chanel-7th-Annual-Chanel-Tribeca-Film-Festival-Artists-Dinner.jpg

Leelee-Sobieski-2012-Tribeca-Film-Festival.jpg
Leelee+Sobieski+Heels+Wedges+94fz1RFDWDNl.jpg

What do you gurls think of Leelee?? I think she's very striking and not of the usual "run-of-the-mill" beautiful actress brigade. I love how she hasn't "fixed" her rather prominent nose to "fit in". She seems to have slimmed down a lot in the last few years as I've seen very busty shots of her in the past! She carries herself very well IMO and looks so elegant in the long white Jill Sander dress. Very Grace Kelly-esgue :luv:

Was she in that movie Never Been Kissed??

She was, well spotted! She hasn't had good roles at all really but she's still young so that might change. She has a two-year-old daughter now so she might also disappear into oblivion!!

Haha I remember her from when I was younger, my mom told me I looked like her and I still can't figure out it it's a compliment.

She's not really my cup of tea, but she does look very skinny now. I don't remember her ever being that thin...

Haha I remember her from when I was younger, my mom told me I looked like her and I still can't figure out it it's a compliment.

She's not really my cup of tea, but she does look very skinny now. I don't remember her ever being that thin...

Take it as a compliment Diamond! She's definitely at her skinniest now I reckon.

Wow she hasnt really aged. I think shes definitely slim and has never seemed "big" but ive never really cared for her look. Cant put my finger on it though. Maybe cause she left Josh hartnett in that movie Here on Earth...lol

Just wanted to share this photo of her at Paris Fashion Week yesterday, looks really fantastic imo, love her hair. Still looking slim too :luv:

Kb5pZS3.jpg