Leather satchel

Lovely choice! :luv::kiss:

I love satchels! They're so stylish and badass. :cool:

@Agytha, beautiful choice!

Yay! Perfect satchel and color choice!! Please share pics when you get it :):)

@Agytha, so excited on your behalf! The PS1 in midnight (right?) is gorgeous and I hear the leather is yummy too. :luv:;)

And to think that I thought your outfits couldn't get any better. :oops::highfive:

Yes, PS1 in Midnight!

You girls are so lovely and helpful! I can't thank you enough :kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Yes, PS1 in Midnight!

You girls are so lovely and helpful! I can't thank you enough :kiss:
You have it now right? How are you liking the PS1?
I'm thinking of getting it as an everyday bag, but there are also some other options I'm considering as well... so any pros/cons you have with it would be appreciated.
:kiss:

I'm thinking of getting it as an everyday bag, but there are also some other options I'm considering as well... so any pros/cons you have with it would be appreciated.

I LOVE IT :grin:

Perfect size and number of compartments. It's deceptively light as well.

I will say be careful not to overstuff it as I've a friend who pulled the leather around the latch; not an issue I've had but I'm ever mindful!

GET IT! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!:highfive:

I LOVE IT :grin:

Perfect size and number of compartments. It's deceptively light as well.

I will say be careful not to overstuff it as I've a friend who pulled the leather around the latch; not an issue I've had but I'm ever mindful!

GET IT! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!:highfive:
Thanks for the tip. Glad to hear that you like it. :)

I have both a medium (black leather) and large (beige leather) and can tell you the following:

PROS:
1. LOTS of pockets/compartments (both)
2. Leather is lovely and soft. It's not super thin (Bal :mad:) and "crinkles"/wears well
3. Medium holds its shape well but my large is now stretched out and distorted, despite the fact that I never really carried too much in it. I always carry my 11" MB Air in my Medium, and it has yet to lose its shape. My friend has a Large in suede and it hasn't stretched out like mine... but leather is so much prettier!

CONS:
1. The strap on the Medium is way too short. I cannot wear it as a crossbody, which is annoying. It's also too short when I wear a thick coat, so it sits at an awkward length above my hip bone
2. The strap is always coming undone/unhooked! This is really annoying and I can't understand why, since the hardware seems pretty sturdy to me. It's seriously a mystery :lol:
3. Sometimes the clasp is annoying but you'll get the hang of it. It looks better with the 2 straps tucked into their "holders" but it would be such a pain to redo and undo them all of the time for easy access.
4. EVERYONE HAS THE SAME BAG

Either way, they're beautiful bags and I love them :) I find that I carry my PS11 more often for daily things, while I usually just use PS1 for work. I would love the Hologram color, but I can't justify the price for a "trendy" color. Hope this helps!