Lea Michele

Apple

Rising Star
Jan 16, 2012
USA
There is no debate about it, her voice can be irritating and Glee isn't everyone's favorite, but Lea Michele has caught my eye as her weight has decreased dramatically. When she first started in the show she was much larger than her female costars but now she has lost significant weight. She is 5'3" and is considered to be around 113 pounds.

I think she looks great. She has been a vegan for a while but it seems that maybe she had been eating too much carbs before. Hopefully she can maintain her weight loss, maybe lose a couple more pounds, and tone up.

What do you ladies think?

lea.jpg

8300604_lea_shrinking.jpg

article-2022474-0D2AE0EF00000578-740_224x423.jpg

Wow, she even has a double chin in the first picture. How much weight do you think she has lost?? I like her Julia Roberts smile, she has great teeth.

She is really pretty and it's nice to see her loosing weight :cool:

lea-michele-weight-loss.jpg

She is not skinny, more like slim, but shes cute :luv:

Lea-Micheles-Candies.jpg

Fat legs in this pic :(

FP_7700991_RIJ_GLEE_3D_CONCERT_76_103-.jpg

Mommy arm in this :oops:

FP_7249125_MetGala_RAM_0502111.jpg

Meh - she's not for me. I'm biased against her 'cause I don't like Glee at all. I do, however, have a giant girl boner for that green dress she's wearing. WANT WANT WANT! (but wtf are those shoes, Lea?)

lmichele_gl_9aug10_PA_b_592x888.jpg

Her next to the Mercedes character is hilarious! I forget she is in the show because he body grosses me out so I try to ignore her.

She does have mommy arms too. I know she has some pounds to drop before she is skinny, but I still think her loss is impressive.

No offense, but I cannot STAND her.

I absolutely hate her voice and think she's pretty much talentless. Plus, her demeanor and smile seem incredibly phony, and her body is hardly thinspirational to me. :meh:
Not to say that she's fat of course. Just average. I'm also annoyed how she always makes a "skinny pose" in pictures where she puts her hands on her hips and juts her shoulders out to give the illusion of a protruded collarbone and thinner frame. :rolleyes: Has anyone else noticed stars doing this?? :lol:

Of course, to each there own. I can see the Julia Roberts/America's Sweetheart appeal that she has to some people, but I'm personally not feeling it.

I'm glad to see others aren't fans (I know I'm mean). I can't help but think that she tried to lose all that weight for publicity instead of confidence among her costars. Everything with her is about attention and her image. She looks better toned but even in those pictures it's like she's trying to show off how much weight she lost. I'm sorry I just do not like her at all.

I saw that picture too, analinne.
Her body really isn't that great in that picture and if she hadn't worn that bikini, I would have mistaken her for a guy.

I'm also annoyed how she always makes a "skinny pose" in pictures where she puts her hands on her hips and juts her shoulders out to give the illusion of a protruded collarbone and thinner frame. :rolleyes: Has anyone else noticed stars doing this?? :lol:

Of course, to each there own. I can see the Julia Roberts/America's Sweetheart appeal that she has to some people, but I'm personally not feeling it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et8X57ra7DQ
0:06-0:10 it looks like she's being possessed
poselea1--3947586613209102475.jpg

lea_micheles_top_ten_most_ridiculous_poses.jpg

:wtf:

Not my cup of tea but a really great weightloss. That black gown above is nice. The tan one looks like shit on her but her body in that pic looks so much thinner!

I think the skinniest Glee girl is Heather Morris:
2.jpg

Lea and Dianna don't look that skinny actually...

Naya Rivera is pretty slim. Her and Heather are around the same size I think.

article-0-0BCDC4D100000578-960_468x704.jpg

these glee girls don't have great style...
FP_5648620_RIJ_EMMYS2010_SET2_082910.jpg