layla6.jpg
layla8.jpg
layla5.jpeg
layla4.jpg
layla3.jpg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 12 users
She's so tiny it's insane -- probably the skinniest model I've ever seen in real life. I'm pretty sure her agency bumped her height up a few centimetres though, but photographs beautifully still because she's truly lanky.

2-2-2.jpg
tumblr_pm4bteuJot1qgeg3ho1_1280.jpg
tumblr_pm4bteuJot1qgeg3ho2_1280.jpg
tumblr_486e2e4ca914c5ba9274af894d4cdd30_1295bc02_1280.jpg
MING-MAGAZINE-GUCCI-EDITORIAL-LAYLA-3.jpg
Paprika-Hong-Kong-Bag-campaign-2018-Layla-1_640x960.jpg
tumblr_fa54b45da010572358d0ff93ac819440_46c261c0_2048.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
She is positively tiny! Even more so when you see her on film...I can't imagine how tiny she must be in real life :luv:

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 9 users
Her face reminds me of Awkwafina or however you spell it

there are so many facially stunning Asian girls in real life, so I never understand how girls like Cong He, Estelle Chen, this girl, etc. become popular

• Disagree
  • WTF
Reactions: 7 users

there are so many facially stunning Asian girls in real life, so I never understand how girls like Cong He, Estelle Chen, this girl, etc. become popular

I beg to differ; I think she's absolutely gorgeous! As a matter of fact, she actually has facial features that are considered to be most "desirable" in most Asian cultures. She has that kind of "innocent" porcelain China doll appearance, which is an extremely strong beauty standard in places like Korea, China, and Japan, along with lots of other Asian countries. I, personally, adore it. And she's super tiny, which is obviously even better. A truly universal beauty icon. :luv:

I understand you not finding Layla’s face pretty because everyone’s entitled to personal opinions on beauty, but wtf do you mean “reminds of Awkwafina” (who is, by the way, a totally different race) and “girls like” those models? Layla, Estelle, and Cong He look nothing alike?

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I understand you not finding Layla’s face pretty because everyone’s entitled to personal opinions on beauty, but wtf do you mean “reminds of Awkwafina” (who is, by the way, a totally different race) and “girls like” those models? Layla, Estelle, and Cong He look nothing alike?

Please don’t turn this into an issue of race or my being “un-woke” because it really isn’t.

She legit facially resembles Awkwafina in some photos. Example:
View attachment 87487

Maybe it is because my friends who are Asian are predominantly Korean but I guess I find their aesthetics to be more appealing. Ming Xi and Du Juan fall into that same look, by the way, in case that was what you were insinuating

Please don’t turn this into an issue of race or my being “un-woke” because it really isn’t.

She legit facially resembles Awkwafina in some photos. Example:
View attachment 87487

Maybe it is because my friends who are Asian are predominantly Korean but I guess I find their aesthetics to be more appealing. Ming Xi and Du Juan fall into that same look, by the way, in case that was what you were insinuating

My insinuation had nothing to do with your “wokeness” and everything to do with your ability to distinguish facial features. But since you bring up race - from your clarification, it seems like you’re saying Korean facial features make for “pretty Asians” and Chinese/Thai faces do not?

Honestly, I have no problem with people having racial preferences in attraction, but I think you should come out and own it.

Saying you don’t understand how one ethnic feature set is attractive because there is a more stunning Asian feature set out there is like saying “I don’t understand how Mexican faces are popular when Brazilian faces exist.”

Reactions: 1 user
My insinuation had nothing to do with your “wokeness” and everything to do with your ability to distinguish facial features. But since you bring up race - from your clarification, it seems like you’re saying Korean facial features make for “pretty Asians” and Chinese/Thai faces do not?

Honestly, I have no problem with people having racial preferences in attraction, but I think you should come out and own it.

Saying you don’t understand how one ethnic feature set is attractive because there is a more stunning Asian feature set out there is like saying “I don’t understand how Mexican faces are popular when Brazilian faces exist.”

______ feature sets? Really? It’s not about “feature sets” being aligned to one race, it’s about those features being more common amongst one group of people vs. another. Why does everything need to devolve into an argument about race?

• Disagree
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 users
Why does everything need to devolve into an argument about race?

It doesn’t. If you had just said outright that you dislike Layla’s type of face and find Koreans prettier, fine - but it’s your lumping-in of Asians as a capped group (“there are so many facially stunning Asian girls in real life, so I never understand how girls like Cong He, Estelle Chen, this girl, etc. become popular”) that is purposely racial. Maybe do some research before you make another statement about 3 billion people en masse?

It’s not about “feature sets” being aligned to one race, it’s about those features being more common amongst one group of people vs. another.

Do you realize you just contradicted yourself within the same sentence? Jfc.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users