Lauren Scruggs

N

Nessie

As i have said before in other threads i do not know much about models nor fashion. But i have been following this model recently because of the accident. I feel terrible for her as i do not what i would do myself if i lost my arm and one eye. Anyways from reading other articles to me it kinda sounds like either she did it to herself or she is just that frail or was really weak that day that the propeller just picked her up. Does anyone have any opinions or update on this?

Here is a recent picture of her with her fake eye and one hand.
1330188746_lauren-scruggs-blog.jpg

Here is the recent article. I could not find the before one that explained the captain stating that he saw her standing really close to the propeller so he told her to step away and got her away from it and then turned his back and then she got scooped up.
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...scruggs-steps-out-with-prosthetic-eye-2012252

I read about that. But why should she do it on porpuse? That doesn't make any sense to me. There are some few poeple on earth with a mental disease who like to mangle themselves, but they don't have to weight for an helicopter propeller. Maybe she felt dizzy?

I don't know, that is just what the article made me think, probably just how the article portrayed it.

:( I hadn't heard of this, how tragic. People have been sucked into propellers before, I've never heard of them losing an eye and an arm before :wtf: Poor girl, I'll def. be thinking of her.

"Anyways from reading other articles to me it kinda sounds like either she did it to herself or she is just that frail or was really weak that day that the propeller just picked her up."
Umm when it first came out about what happened to her, they said it was very dark and the propeller was moving, and I still couldn't quite believe it but apparently it's very difficult to see the moving propeller at night.
Honestly, I don't think she'd have done it to herself. If she had, she wouldn't have been able to cope with the loss of a hand and an eye. I mean, we can only assume how she's doing, but I don't think anyone could have dealt with something so severe had they done it to themselves.
Don't know about the being frail part, though. But seems hard to imagine