Lauren Santo Domingo

marieebo

Community Duchess
Nov 30, 2014
Italy
I had to double check because I couldn't believe she didn't have a thread here! I love her. She's pure class, her career is amazing and so is her fashion style and so is her body, if you consider that she's not in her 20s! I also loved her ITG interview where she said that she never washes her own hair :p
IMG_0950.JPG
IMG_0951.JPG
IMG_0952.JPG
IMG_0953.JPG
IMG_0954.JPG
IMG_0955.PNG

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Her hair looks pretty lack luster for someone who spends that much money on getting it done. But I like how unappologetic she is about her lifestyle.

• Agree
I fell in love with her. Elegant people are the best kind of thinspo/inspiration in general to me. I also feel like her hair fits her perfectly, not too voluminous or outré.
Are her lips done, though?:(

I do like seeing thinspo featuring people who are not terribly young...

The article is super high maintenance but the outraged comments relating to her saying she hadn't gained weight in pregnancy beyond her bump were terribly amusing.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
She never washes her own hair :eek: How much more high maintenance can you get??
She's wealthy herself and her husband is a billionaire, it is kinda expected of her to be like this. I see a lot of girls/women being as high maintenance as her without having that kind of money

She's like her own micro economy; I wonder how many people she has to employ/how much she spends on all this maintenance. If she stopped, the national unemployment rate would jump :busted:

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users
I dunno, if someone can afford to maintain a certain lifestyle, and they enjoy doing it, I don't feel like I'm in any position to critique them.

I, personally, don't see her as super high-maintenance since she doesn't sound imposing or demanding about it, but that's just me. I suppose it would be different if she had a more strict tone, but the fact that she sounds so lackadaisical about it all adds to her charm, you know?

• Agree
It's funny, even though she seems "high-maintenance," she seems to be as . . . natural as possible, I guess? She doesn't look like she cakes her face with makeup. If anything, she strikes me as minimalist in some ways. Like, she could spend lots of money on being flashy and gaudy, but she seems to invest it more into taking care of herself - skincare, especially. I was looking at her street style, and even though I'm sure her clothing is mega-dollar, she doesn't stand out in a ridiculous way (like some celebrities whom I'm choosing not to acknowledge). Would I do a double-take if she walked past me? Totally. She's one of those people. But she doesn't look unattainable, if that makes sense.

Don't know what I'm going on about really. But @Natalie I totally agree with you. If I were in her financial position, I'm sure that I would take advantage of it; what good is loads of money if it's lying in the bank unused? :p I'd still wash my own hair, but only because I hate other people touching it, unless they're cutting it or something. And even then . . . But yeah, I'm sure I'd be a little LSD if I could afford that lifestyle! No judgement here.

Anyhoo, I was browsing her Insta. She does have a really lovely, skinny figure! <3

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
(Yes, yes, the mandatory 'apologies for reviving' statement.)

I feel like Lauren fits so well with the SG ethos. Slim, poised, and successful. She's really a lovely person, too.

7c3546674a8dff4eb93ddde9f76e49f3--jean-outfits-white-outfits.jpg

e5ab96b2d4d5cf1fa181501851d2d089.jpg

It's funny, even though she seems "high-maintenance," she seems to be as . . . natural as possible, I guess? [...] Like, she could spend lots of money on being flashy and gaudy, but she seems to invest it more into taking care of herself - skincare, especially. I was looking at her street style, and even though I'm sure her clothing is mega-dollar, she doesn't stand out in a ridiculous way.

This is pretty much it. I got to know Lauren a few years ago, and she definitely enjoys a comfortable lifestyle, but is far from an extreme. Sure, she has her hair blowdried a few times a week, and she used to always keep fresh flowers in the downtown loft, but in other aspects she is surprisingly modest.

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: 6 users
(Yes, yes, the mandatory 'apologies for reviving' statement.)

I feel like Lauren fits so well with the SG ethos. Slim, poised, and successful. She's really a lovely person, too.

7c3546674a8dff4eb93ddde9f76e49f3--jean-outfits-white-outfits.jpg

e5ab96b2d4d5cf1fa181501851d2d089.jpg

This is pretty much it. I got to know Lauren a few years ago, and she definitely enjoys a comfortable lifestyle, but is far from an extreme. Sure, she has her hair blowdried a few times a week, and she used to always keep fresh flowers in the downtown loft, but in other aspects she is surprisingly modest.
Oh? How did you find yourself getting to know her?

Are we sure she’s not secretly a member?

Attachments

• 3711FA4F-E3F8-4750-84D8-046B947CD458.jpeg
    3711FA4F-E3F8-4750-84D8-046B947CD458.jpeg
    265.9 KB · Views: 126
  • Funny
  • Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users