Lauren De Graaf

gzvHfHb.jpg

Bo2X32m.jpg

Vogue Mexico February 2017

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Lol cant believe you guys are so petty. Still salty about that one offhand IG comment she made like a year ago? Pathetic. Yall worship models much bigger than her.

• Dislike
  • Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: 9 users
Lol cant believe you guys are so petty. Still salty about that one offhand IG comment she made like a year ago? Pathetic. Yall worship models much bigger than her.
:drama:

Word of advice: would actually read the intro email (and, you know, actually introduce yourself) before jumping into a community and throwing around insults.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 5 users
:drama:

Word of advice: would actually read the intro email (and, you know, actually introduce yourself) before jumping into a community and throwing around insults.

I just think that if she had not made that comment, people wouldn't be so hard on her as they are now. So its not a matter of her actual body, but how ppl just have a grudge against her now and want to find fault in everything.

Imagine if Sasha Luss wrote the same comment. Would people start picking her apart in her thread?

• Dislike
  • Disagree
  • Dumb
Reactions: 5 users

Yeah.. every comment on her body and appearance is steeped in the memory of some unimportant remark she made because we're all pathetic and petty :mclap::mclap:

Did you stop to think that maybe, just maybe, people are able to produce objective opinions on her and her body of work? Not everyone has your seemingly salty, immature attitude.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I just think that if she had not made that comment, people wouldn't be so hard on her as they are now. So its not a matter of her actual body, but how ppl just have a grudge against her now and want to find fault in everything.

The bolded part could have been a worthwhile thought to post. But what you first posted? Not that at all.

Yall worship models much bigger than her.
:orly:

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 1 users
To me she has always looked like a thicker, prettier Kay Smeters. :twisted:
Omg that's what it is – now I can't unsee it :lol:

edit:
What comment are you refering to?
I think she's asking whether if Sasha Luss said a negative comment about SGF, we would immediately start attacking her. :rolleyes:

FYI the answer is no, but also that a reason why I like Sasha is because of the persona she projects – which does not seem to be the kind of person who would get involved in a dumb af attention seeking post by a user called 69bubbleserotica or whatever.

[Also whenever I see that post I get startled by @lechatnoir 's icon being like square in the middle of it :lol:]

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Useful
69bubbleserotica or whatever

I was asking myself if rosewater was refering to LdG's shallow 7 word long 'advice' to receding- chin Alice M. 'not getting those comments to her'?

Seriously why would anyone assume some of us here dislike Lauren for that? 
 :lol:  yet alone after almost one year:sneaky::hahano:

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: 1 users

Imagine if Sasha Luss wrote the same comment. Would people start picking her apart in her thread?

3otPoI68XRrUoQ5IQw.gif

and uh...*ahem* Message to all new members

• Useful
Reactions: 2 users
Pot calling the kettle black.. you just mad at yourself or what? Be careful there. Any saltier and you might get high blood pressure. :drama:

• Funny