Lauren De Graaf

She looks pretty good but since she likes talking shit about us, I guess I'll point out that her thighs could use some improvement.
:lol: girl obviously wants to remain unknown since she doesn't want her work to be judged by the public so I say we let her have her wish

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Unfortunately met this girl irl, obnoxious,holier than thou like you would not imagine, but fucking gorgeous

• Agree
Unfortunately met this girl irl, obnoxious,holier than thou like you would not imagine, but fucking gorgeous

I agree she is an obnoxious bitch. But not with "fucking gorgeous", just my opinion. She's very sexy & pretty in person ofc but she doesn't blow me away.

i'm actually so pissed she didn't get it because she's the epitome of sexy wtf

This totally. She is sexy, but she's mid-market beauty campaign / VS material at best, men's jizz rags at worst.

Yes I'm being a bitch toward her on purpose.

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 7 users
This totally. She is sexy, but she's mid-market beauty campaign / VS material at best, men's jizz rags at worst.

Yesss, people were saying she looks like the hot girl in high school and yes, but imo that's all she looks like. I was trying to figure out what bothers me about her face and I think she has a very slightly weak chin, which is why I like her face when it's straight on or tilting her chin towards the camera but when it's at a certain angles something seems off about it to me

i.e. she looks fine here
DOf872D.jpg

but annoys me here
XKqxq3x.jpg
qF99GDK.jpg
576600_10202426026752411_1631332906_n.jpg

• Agree
She remind me of young Doutzen. Definitely a bombshell in the making, it's crazy to me how she didn't book VS. Maybe it's because she's too young looking?

Soooo all of the comments on your page are 100% kind but you say:

@laurenjdg ugh i know that site, don't let those comments get to youuuuu

God, I hate it when people say I look like a princess angel and appreciate my work. :cry::cry::cry:

"I only saw like two nice things about something OTHER THAN my legs and arms. "

I know I have seen this before but like seriously.. I cannot believe she isn't joking.

I know I have seen this before but like seriously.. I cannot believe she isn't joking.
like OMG I'm SO sorry you were called skinny and people were complimenting you, like get TF outta here.

and

designandculturebyedBasically, they aren't beautiful people, or models either!!! #hatealert

ohhhhhhh boy.

edit: sorry for double posting there's no drunk chat ATM and thought it would be great to quote myself.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Funny
Reactions: 9 users
like OMG I'm SO sorry you were called skinny and people were complimenting you, like get TF outta here.

and

ohhhhhhh boy.

edit: sorry for double posting there's no drunk chat ATM and thought it would be great to quote myself.
SGF is first page of her google results and she chooses to..insult? Genius.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
She remind me of young Doutzen. Definitely a bombshell in the making, it's crazy to me how she didn't book VS. Maybe it's because she's too young looking?
Maybe she came across as too irritating and into herself. Most of the VS girls (and even the Hadids) seem to (at least publicly) have a good attitude towards work.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Wait, I don't get the beef. Did she not just tell a friend not to let nasty comments from this site get to her? I don't see that as valid reasoning to hate on her, what was she supposed to do, say 'yeah babe, you deserved it'? Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same for your friends if you heard someone was talking shit about them online. Let's not perpetuate the idea that we're bitchy trolls, it's like the boy who cried wolf, save your snark for those who deserve it otherwise no one will take anyone's opinions here seriously.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Wait, I don't get the beef. Did she not just tell a friend not to let nasty comments from this site get to her? I don't see that as valid reasoning to hate on her, what was she supposed to do, say 'yeah babe, you deserved it'? Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same for your friends if you heard someone was talking shit about them online. Let's not perpetuate the idea that we're bitchy trolls, it's like the boy who cried wolf, save your snark for those who deserve it otherwise no one will take anyone's opinions here seriously.
:luv:

I don't hate on her for this because it's stupid, but her friend was such an attention seeker, her thread was mostly people praising her body, I doubt she's offended by that.

And they're models, not actress or singers, they get jobs due to her bodies and being skinny, having the right measurements and stuff are crucial things. It was just so hypocritical on their part.

Did she not just tell a friend not to let nasty comments from this site get to her?

No, she told her friend not to let the compliments get to her and said we were nasty people, when the people in that thread were (initially) saying nice things.

Reactions: 2 users
Ughhh. I will just be honest. She's pretty but her lips looks like dead flesh grafted onto her face b/c she really only leaves them pouting and hanging there in every, single photo.

Solely judging by her short thread up here, I don't event think she has enough range for VS which generally requires girls to show facial expression....such as excessive excitement (unless you are a Hadid and have a following to cancel out the frozen face).

She needs more variety to demonstrate range or something. Pretty but forgettable so far.

But let's end on a semi high note. Nice waist in one of the above photos. It will be interesting to see how this thread grows or doesn't with her work...clearly the tide has turned for her up here for being a:badgirl:. That is also entertaining! By all means carry on! :popcorn:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
What I expect from hot high school queen bees:
-Snark
-Drama
-General facial symmetry (which Lauren far exceeds, I could look at her all day and not get bored)

What I don't expect from hot high school queen bees:
-The time of day
-Gratitude
-A shining personality

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users
she is pretty but nothing exceptional.

I feel like VS don't take her because she isn't very warm... like she looks like a bitch

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user