Lauren De Graaf

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
I'm with you. Her face is divine but her attitude ruins it for me. Maybe she could learn a thing or two from Sasha Luss.

:lol: I was reading the comment above and just about to name Sasha as a model whose attitude I adore.

I think she has the perfect balance between being honest about the skinny lifestyle and being a little Alesya Kaf-y :nervous:

Reactions: 1 users

Ellie

SkinnyGossip Royal
Is it super bitter of me if I no longer want to like her because she badmouthed SGF? :hahano:

I mean poor, sad model who is receiving feedback on your body of work based on its target audience (the general public) :nopity:
I don't think her badmouthing was even that bad. "Ugh I know that site, don't let the comments get to you" is like a perfectly crafted PR statement which is trying to be nice to Alice (who we were trashing pretty hard) without agreeing or disagreeing with the statement.

To be fair, I don't know much more about her attitude past that, so maybe she's a bitch the rest of the time and I'm wrong here. But if that's the only thing that gives her a rep for having "attitude"... eh.

Either way - let's be real, any model that's earned nothing but praise here should feel special, and pretty damn lucky :)

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
she looks like that hot bitch in highschool that would steal your boyfriend--yet, i somehow like it

Reactions: 5 users

vanitas

Grand Dame
Is it super bitter of me if I no longer want to like her because she badmouthed SGF? :hahano:

I mean poor, sad model who is receiving feedback on your body of work based on its target audience (the general public) :nopity:

But we're all 'so bitter and full of hate, so ugly!' and 'don't give a shit about real things'

It's so weird when people complain about the things we say by using a ton of hateful phrases to describe us all....

Reactions: 4 users

lechatnoir

Community Duchess
Backstage at Prabal Gurung
38UoJSm.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Pale Princess

Super Star
Not to be a creep, but I could stare at her for hours. She's somehow a mix of ethereal meets popular girl at school.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users