Lara Stone

Chanel Pre Fall 16
_A2X0034.jpg

Holy crap, I was not prepared to see this at all
:slinkout:
(although tbh I've never been really into her... but still, wtf is this?)

Reactions: 1 user
Wow, this is horrifying.. :disgusted: I was never a fan but she has really let herself go.
Also, why is she wearing a turtleneck at the beach?

Wow, this is horrifying.. :disgusted: I was never a fan but she has really let herself go.
Also, why is she wearing a turtleneck at the beach?

yep, i never was a fan. but now im really not a fan. never cared for her face much (even when she was slimmer).

also has she ever been truly skinny?

In retrospective, I am just glad that her walk for Chanel in Dezember was for a Fall collection and we were not witnesses of her curves on a catwalk for a brand with this prestige. :bow: :nervous:

Reactions: 1 user
Ok I know I mention my past pregnancy on this forum a lot, but DO NOT let this scare you. This is NOT what happens to your body after a baby. This is what happens to your body when you don't try. Yuck.

Reactions: 3 users
Ok I know I mention my past pregnancy on this forum a lot, but DO NOT let this scare you. This is NOT what happens to your body after a baby. This is what happens to your body when you don't try. Yuck.

As a fellow mom, I second this!

What I don't understand is how we can put in the effort to not let ourselves go after having children, and Lara, who is a freaking model, is here looking like she didn't even try to get back in shape!

Reactions: 1 users
Chanel still called her despite this out of shape body. I am not sure if that says more about Chanel than about Lara.
I think I blame Chanel for hiring these models who don't have a model body.

Didn't Lara used to drink a ton?? She's starting to remind me of Kate Moss. Honestly alcohol/substance abuse terrifies me more than pregnancy...

Reactions: 1 users
Didn't Lara used to drink a ton?? She's starting to remind me of Kate Moss. Honestly alcohol/substance abuse terrifies me more than pregnancy...
Alcohol consumption in calories confuses me. My coworker is quite overweight, but in the 5 years I've worked closely with her, not once has she grabbed a bagel when she was running late, or so much have eaten a fast food meal at work. She eats like a bird, and it's ALWAYS healthy. She is an alcoholic though. Her sister swears she doesn't binge when she gets home, but is just as confused at her weight as I am. Isn't a calorie a calorie?

Alcohol consumption in calories confuses me. My coworker is quite overweight, but in the 5 years I've worked closely with her, not once has she grabbed a bagel when she was running late, or so much have eaten a fast food meal at work. She eats like a bird, and it's ALWAYS healthy. She is an alcoholic though. Her sister swears she doesn't binge when she gets home, but is just as confused at her weight as I am. Isn't a calorie a calorie?
How does she work if she's an alcoholic? I've never seen a full blown alcoholic with a stable job...