Lara Stone

"Flaunted her flat stomach"?

I hate the way these articles are written too. It pains me to imagine a journalist being paid to write thousands of words of this honestly. It's so repetitive, sensationalized, and a thesaurus was probably abused in the process of each sentence's formation. :disgusted:

Well today's 'journalists' are as high in quality as today's 'models'. It's all about a headline.

Reactions: 2 users
"Flaunted her flat stomach"?

I hate the way these articles are written too. It pains me to imagine a journalist being paid to write thousands of words of this honestly. It's so repetitive, sensationalized, and a thesaurus was probably abused in the process of each sentence's formation. :disgusted:
"Flat" is a very interesting way of spelling "Convex" ....

Aside from looking terrible, I had a moment of confusion deciphering her arm vs. the arm holding the umbrella handle, lol

Her body is really tragic right now, not that she's ever been model skinny but still....I do think she's an amazing model, she has beautiful print work and at this point nobody really books her because of her body.
I'm in love w everything she did with Carine Roitfeld for Vogue Paris:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
Seeing these pictures makes me kind of happy to be pear shaped - fat in the midsection tends to make women look much older..not that this is the only problem with Lara here..:wtf:

Reactions: 1 user