Lana Del Rey

lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-album-promos-2021-7_thumbnail.jpg

lana larping as skinny in this album promo.

her new song is pretty good, the music video has heavy BTD energy except with lots of face contouring and intentional camera angles that unsuccessfully hide the weight gain. in a way it's kind of sad, she's clearly not comfortable with the excess weight. her body's a loom of her own making though :/

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
  • Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 3 users
Her comment gave me a stroke. She's just doing the most by being famous you guise!!! And she's soyy inclusive because she dated a rapper!

View attachment 98064View attachment 98065
This reeks of "I'm not racist! One of my friends is black!". I don't believe she's racist, but this kind of attempt is desperate and proves nothing. Holds the same level of redundancy as Trump's "look at my African-American over here". I used to be a big fan of Lana but this "I'm literally changing the world...Respect it." shit is embarrassing and borderline deluded.

• Funny
  • Agree
I actually really like Lanaā€™s music so it makes me sad that she let herself go to such a large extent. The facial difference with her weight gain is depressing :superpuke:

02C5361C-230F-43CB-A6E8-5511CFCE0262.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Agree
  • Pig
Reactions: 8 users
I actually really like Lanaā€™s music so it makes me sad that she let herself go to such a large extent. The facial difference with her weight gain is depressing :superpuke:

View attachment 98522

The weight gain is obvious but can I just say that her profile is so... unbalanced? It's throwing me off a bit. I feel like half of her jaw bone structure and masseter muscle is missing.

• Agree
The weight gain is obvious but can I just say that her profile is so... unbalanced? It's throwing me off a bit. I feel like half of her jaw bone structure and masseter muscle is missing.

Iā€™m still convinced this is because of past surgery-

I think her face looks wonky as fuck because of all the work she's had done on it in the past - most prominently the rhinoplasty into a dainty tumblr ballerina nose. The rest of her facial structure has swelled with the weight gain, giving her structured nose the unfortunate semblance of an actual pig snout.

But now that her face is getting fatter yet, she looks even more unsettlingly like a pig with each passing day-

sub-buzz-1512-1566494692-1.jpg

TkkEDOC0a-3bFaPC_lSOttPqrPNkhMgBbKrK8hBDYl112cGvo-5fmFfg6WpUSz1BdQGZLf4EiNmWvWBgs2G8QKLWXJ5bQAhhkxxKn5iJ-K59QP01IfOcqQyOSgkQ_WC0do8iUvI6pH0_31n7gpewx-23Fbl-cSdkRzGTVbN55aMTm4KewlYKubg

depositphotos_5357594-stock-photo-pig-on-white.jpg

• Agree
  • Gross
Reactions: 4 users
I adore Lana and her music with my entire heart and I love her new album, but her body is just :superpuke:

F0247228-A5D2-4E44-A485-0BF340AC5F75.jpeg
55B102B1-B32D-4A41-B492-EA10BA42BEA4.jpeg
B8983081-5AE2-47FF-ABEC-9FF98011DB7D.jpeg
C4F0B89F-A165-4847-A88B-A3D018C137F9.jpeg

• Pig
  • Gross
Reactions: 12 users
  • Agree

She looks like a stereotype of trailer trash in these. This is so much weight to gain from quarantine alone, especially for a celebrity with so many resources for staying healthy. I was looking for an explanation and found these apt quotes from Azealia Banks instead:
Commenting on Lana's photos that showed her sporting the arm sling, Azealia wrote, "Do you think gravy poured out when Lana Del Rey broke her arm?"

"She is a brick," the 29-year-old New York City native additionally said of Lana.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: 4 users
40999306-0-image-a-83_1616809380756.jpg

40999304-0-image-a-82_1616809107851.jpg

41000834-9408681-image-a-86_1616810989356.jpg

No comments. The lady next to her is probably 30 years older and has 1/3 of Lana's weight. I don't even have words to describe her legs.

• Pig
  • Gross
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users
View attachment 100381

View attachment 100382

View attachment 100383

No comments. The lady next to her is probably 30 years older and has 1/3 of Lana's weight. I don't even have words to describe her legs.

Maybe it's just me, but I've been observing a steady, yet sharp, decline in her overall fashion sense ever since she began gaining weight. Her whole "1940's Marilyn Monroe-esque Hollywood starlet" aesthetic seems to have completely disappeared along with her jawline, and all I've been seeing her wear these days is athleisure and shitty apparel that looks like it was robbed from a local donation box. It makes me extremely sad, since I still love her music, but just can't stand to look at her anymore... I miss Lana in her prime :cry:

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Maybe it's just me, but I've been observing a steady, yet sharp, decline in her overall fashion sense ever since she began gaining weight. Her whole "1940's Marilyn Monroe-esque Hollywood starlet" aesthetic seems to have completely disappeared along with her jawline, and all I've been seeing her wear these days is athleisure and shitty apparel that looks like it was robbed from a local donation box. It makes me extremely sad, since I still love her music, but just can't stand to look at her anymore... I miss Lana in her prime :cry:
giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: 10 users