Lana Del Rey

I think she sounds good in her songs, but then again, her songs are not in the least vocally demanding. What I mean is she probably has ear for music, she does sing clear, but her vocal range is not very impressive.
Also comparing her to Cara I had in mind that they are both fat and their daddies bought them careers - although I'm not sure when it comes to the latter but it's a frequent rumour I've been hearing since she started being big (pun intended).

I know nothing about music to that degree I can more just tell if someone can sing or knows how to lay on the auto tune so you're probably right!

As for buying careers you're definitely right on that aspect too I've heard its true of both of them and it wouldn't surprise me in either case. I just have a strange liking towards Lana and think she'd look good if she lost the weight whereas at this point I would hate Cara even if she was a twig

Reactions: 1 user
I think we can agree she is Cara of music industry.
At least she worked her ass off to get where she is while Cara didn't... she got to the point of living in the streets and being a prostitute and some other low points, and from there she focused on her music and career to get where she is now, and her voice is actually good, yes she has some songs that are very easy to sing but she has other songs that show she's a good singer. I wouldn't compare the two of them just because both are/were doing drugs and drank a lot and gained weight (if this is the reason you would compare her to Cara)

At least she worked her ass off to get where she is while Cara didn't... she got to the point of living in the streets and being a prostitute and some other low points, and from there she focused on her music and career to get where she is now, and her voice is actually good, yes she has some songs that are very easy to sing but she has other songs that show she's a good singer. I wouldn't compare the two of them just because both are/were doing drugs and drank a lot and gained weight (if this is the reason you would compare her to Cara)

I think she would like for you to believe that this is true. I actually don't mind her, but make no mistake her characters are just characters and her coy hints of past experiences are only coy hints.

Reactions: 2 users
Well, that scares me .

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2015-12-29 à 22.55.58.png
    Capture d’écran 2015-12-29 à 22.55.58.png
    367 KB · Views: 314
  • Capture d’écran 2015-12-29 à 22.56.11.png
    Capture d’écran 2015-12-29 à 22.56.11.png
    459.2 KB · Views: 306
  • Capture d’écran 2015-12-29 à 22.56.34.png
    Capture d’écran 2015-12-29 à 22.56.34.png
    162.6 KB · Views: 317
  • Capture d’écran 2015-12-29 à 22.56.45.png
    Capture d’écran 2015-12-29 à 22.56.45.png
    129 KB · Views: 319
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
When I saw the picture in the red/black grandma dress, I thought it couldn't get any worse. Well, the last picture proves it could. White and revealing, how did anyone ever deem this a good outfit choice for an overweight person? :disgusted:

I know this thread hasn't been updated in ages but she's being sued by Radiohead because her new song sounds a lot like "Creep." Which is hilarious because Radiohead was also sued for "Creep" sounding a lot like "The Air That I Breathe" by The Hollies. The similarities in all three songs is pretty astonishing.

I can't say that I've ever been a fan of her. Also, a close friend of mine who is a studio musician in L.A. told me that she isn't very kind and is extremely dense.

Reactions: 1 users
I know this thread hasn't been updated in ages but she's being sued by Radiohead because her new song sounds a lot like "Creep." Which is hilarious because Radiohead was also sued for "Creep" sounding a lot like "The Air That I Breathe" by The Hollies. The similarities in all three songs is pretty astonishing.

I can't say that I've ever been a fan of her. Also, a close friend of mine who is a studio musician in L.A. told me that she isn't very kind and is extremely dense.

i saw this! some of her fans are deriding Radiohead as a "failing & unknown band trying to make money off of her", which honestly reflects poorly on her. i would be embarrassed if my fans didn't know about Radiohead...

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
i saw this! some of her fans are deriding Radiohead as a "failing & unknown band trying to make money off of her", which honestly reflects poorly on her. i would be embarrassed if my fans didn't know about Radiohead...
"failing unknown band" that has made almost a dozen critically acclaimed records, has created mostly sophisticated, thoughtful, and inventive music (ironically, their most popular song is one lana ripped off and probably their only rip-off) and has longevity lana could only dream of ha. Radiohead isn't even that niche of a band agreed it speaks poorly of her fans

• Agree
"failing unknown band" that has made almost a dozen critically acclaimed records, has created mostly sophisticated, thoughtful, and inventive music (ironically, their most popular song is one lana ripped off and probably their only rip-off) and has longevity lana could only dream of ha. Radiohead isn't even that niche of a band agreed it speaks poorly of her fans
right??? side note i made a t-shirt that said "thom yorke is god" in middle school and wore it around to prove i was cool

• Love
right??? side note i made a t-shirt that said "thom yorke is god" in middle school and wore it around to prove i was cool
i feel like middle school us would get along--all my friends bullied me for not listening to taylor swift

i feel like middle school us would get along--all my friends bullied me for not listening to taylor swift
Hahhhhhh
hahaha i was such a loser! I also went to school with a bunch of Silicon Valley biotech offspring who were extra creative with their bullying...

• Love
My first impression when ANYONE admits to listening to TSwizzle (like habitually, a megafan.. not just liking one or two songs) is that they are a vanilla one-dimensional personality with a super great fun happy life and very few, if any, real life/dark experiences (self-created shitstorms and subsequent pity parties do not count) and we could never get along. Obvs first impressions can be changed**..... but that's what goes through my head :lol:

**and for the most part, I have been right (in my life). I don't think any of my close friends listen to TS, and the rare acquaintances who preach...... my god they get on my nerves. Anywayyyy sorry to derail thread

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
My first impression when ANYONE admits to listening to TSwizzle (like habitually, a megafan.. not just liking one or two songs) is that they are a vanilla one-dimensional personality with a super great fun happy life and very few, if any, real life/dark experiences (self-created shitstorms and subsequent pity parties do not count) and we could never get along. Obvs first impressions can be changed**..... but that's what goes through my head :lol:

**and for the most part, I have been right (in my life). I don't think any of my close friends listen to TS, and the rare acquaintances who preach...... my god they get on my nerves. Anywayyyy sorry to derail thread
My manager is a crazy, dramatic bitch everyone talks about behind her back (as a result of her own actions- she deserves it) and always talks about "loving TSwift's new stuff"/calling out her haters/blah blah and your description is to a tee :lol:

wasn't sure if i should start a takedown thread for her since she already has a thread here...but fuck she looks disgusting. and dressing like this at her age? i would expect a 33 year old to have better taste...

53a.jpg
53b.jpg

• Gross
  • Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: 8 users