Lana Del Rey

not thinspo for me atall, but i ffucking love her. shes really sweet in person too, quite humble. her new video is insane!

Same, she's not thinspo at all and I've seen live videos of her wich sucked but i LOVE her :luv: Her songs, her lyrics, her style :luv: and the new video indeed is insane!

Is she really that famous in Europe? My friend in Portugal says that she's everywhere, but I've never even heard any of her songs played on the radio or at school during lunch or at dances. Most of my friends don't even know who she is!

Not a fan, I dislike artists that suck live.

I live in Holland and she is indeed very popular.

i have quite the same shape as her, i gain mostly on legs/arms and barely ever have boobs :nopity:
As I am a bit skinnier than she is ( I looked like she does at my highest ) she is a great reverse thinspo

As for her music and style - love, love, love :luv::luv::luv::luv::luv: huge fan.

I don't rate Lana Del Rey at all
The photos that are on here she looks amazing in, I won't lie, but if you look at her streetstyle and every other photo she is in she has absolutely no fashion taste or style!!! And the clothes that she wears look good as an outfit but on her they just don't look right

Am I the only one that feels like this?:run:

ill always love her no matter what.
she seems like such a free soul.
its sad she said shes not going to sing anymore.
she was also signed by next model managment.
she already did 2 h&m campanes

I don't hate her but it bothers me that some people think her style is all new and individual. No I'm sorry, but she's famous, she has a team of stylists making her look like that, giving her a "new and exciting" style. She didn't look remotely interested in the 60's when she was Lizzy Grant.

Ok I admit, I am slightly annoyed because I have dressed like this (but better than her) for years and my hair and make-up is total throw back. I did/do it myself, I LOVE that era and it pisses me off big time when morons say "you look like Lana Del Rey" or my favourite "you look like Amy Winehouse".....like those two people are the first people in history to ever look like that.

Sorry, I am majorly ranting here!

But seriously!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
tumblr_m598xs9MdU1qhqnm1o1_500.png

Just me, or is the guy who's in the background like, weeping over the photo on his camera?

Just me, or is the guy who's in the background like, weeping over the photo on his camera?

:lol: I admire people who notice such details in picture backgrounds (not that this one isn't obvious, at ALL :rolleyes::lol:), I never look/see past what's on the first level of the pic.

All I can see in every photo of her is the enormous lips. Such a shame

I feel like she substantially gained in the last few months :hmm:
Love her music/voice on another note. LOVE it. The overly coy Lolita/overly played sex hungry attitude? Not so much.. She's just so unnatural. Her albeit rich universe also seems forced..

Oh I remember the first time I had seen a video from her. My reaction was "What happened to her lips?!"

Now I've seen more pictures and videos from her and my reaction still is: "what happened to her lips?!"
It just looks unnatural imo

She's not a thinspo for me but I do like her body shape and I love her songs. :)
Always envied her hair and how her makeup is done, that vintage style. Though, she had a few misses in my opinion. Like her hair color and makeup here (the dark lipstick) and that cape or whatever it is.

2012-05-08-15-53-50-3-lana-del-rey-lips.jpeg

Looks much prettier here I think.

483-lana-del-rey-was-pure-class-and-0x375-2.jpg