Lana Del Rey

I don't really get her appeal, she should just come clean about the plastic surgery and I'm not that fond of her voice either. Her body is all right, nothing special, but I must say I love her style!

love her voice, a little ummm :nervous: when it comes to her pout lips.

I think she has a beautiful face but i am not really that fussed on her figure or music... It's sad that she is denying plastic surgery, i think it makes a person far more attractive & interesting when they are honest, but I could understand why she wouldn't want to tell people in her industry.

Her.face.annoys.me D: Too much palstic surgery and en plus she is really full of herself. This combination makes me sick in a woman. (reason why I dislike Megan Fox)

In germany she's on every bus-station as H&M commercial. And her face look the same in every.single.shot.urgh.

Has she gained a little recently? Her thighs used to be slim-ish but I remember seeing photos of her out celebrating and I was so longer enamored... Still love her voice and it's worth mentioning my bf hates her. Finds her too artificial and frozen/plastic looking

Her.face.annoys.me D: Too much palstic surgery and en plus she is really full of herself. This combination makes me sick in a woman. (reason why I dislike Megan Fox)

In germany she's on every bus-station as H&M commercial. And her face look the same in every.single.shot.urgh.

You are so right! I see advertisements of her everyyyywhere and her face looks the same! But I have a fairly neutral opinion of her, meh. I just clicked here to see if she was good thinspo, *flies away*

I love her music and think she has a nice body. I really hate the lips though because her upper lip barely moves which is a dead giveaway. Natural full lips do not act like that. It's creepy.

She is currently my favorite American artist. I absolutely adore her music and her style. I find her to be super pretty too.

Her body is not really thinspo for me, but as I said in Katy Perry's thread: it is a nice vintage-y type of body and I feel this is the type of body "curvy-lovers" should look up to (or rather down). Lana is not skinny but she is far from fat.
If you want to look "fuller" then I think you should look to Lana, not Adele.

As for the plastic surgery. I wish she would own up to it as well, but I guess she knows there are many young fans that look up to her and might follow suit then. I dunno.
Before she kind of had the same lips as me and I always wanted fuller lips. Nice to see it can be done to look nice and not always fail as with Lindsey L. :run:

not thinspo for me atall, but i ffucking love her. shes really sweet in person too, quite humble. her new video is insane!

I really had no opinion of her until I heard her terrible cover of heart shaped box by Nirvana. :wtf: Don't like her. At all.

Yeah it's annoying that she denies her lip aug but GODDAMN it looks so natural! And she got her lips really big too. I've never heard her music and I think her body has real potential but right now it's way too soft all over to be thinspo.

Seriously, I want the name of the person who did her lips. They look amazing.

I love her :luv:

She has an unreleased song called "Boarding School" with these lyrics:

I'm a vain, a pro, and a nation
Had to do drugs to stop the food cravings
If you wanna get high with me
I'm in the back, doing crack, drinking pepsi

I find her stunning, but I wouldn't say she's a great thinspo. She's got a nice style though, and I dig her music.

Is she really that famous in Europe? My friend in Portugal says that she's everywhere, but I've never even heard any of her songs played on the radio or at school during lunch or at dances. Most of my friends don't even know who she is!

Not a fan, I dislike artists that suck live.

OMG I can't stand her either. And her "singing" annoys me the most. It sounds like she's suffering.

She'd only make more money out of it. More suffering songs. :nopity:

I think she declared she's done with making music? I though she turned to acting or something I read it in glamour magazine haha. Whatever. I just wished I could keep her off my radar, but her face is everywhere. :lol: