Lameka Fox

from teen Vogue:
Teen Vogue: What did you do to prepare for the show both mentally and physically? Lameka Fox: Lots of Pilates and barre classes and I also meditated a lot to try to clear my head.

TV: Aside from the show, what was one of your most memorable moments from Paris? LF: I think my favorite moment was rehearsal because I found out my look was going to be right after Zuri Tibby’s, who is one of my best friends. It's amazing to get to share this moment with her.

TV: Which Victoria’s Secret Angel do you most look up to and why? LF: I love Candice [Swanepoel], I've had a chance to meet her and hang out with her a few times and she is so sweet. Not only that, but her career is admirable and she's definitely an inspiration for the type of career I want for myself.

TV: What were you most looking forward to on the day of the show? LF: Mostly walking in the show, of course! But I also couldn’t wait to see the musical performances—it was a powerhouse at the Grand Palais!

TV: How has this experience empowered you? What do you think the Victoria’s Secret Fashion show ultimately represents? LF: It's so amazing being a part of the greatest show in the world. Ed [Razek] and I talked about how no other company has been able to bring what Victoria’s Secret brings every year and to be able to say I'm here is such a surreal experience. I feel empowered because only the best of the best have walked this show. And also to know I'm sharing a stage with such incredible women who have been nothing but gracious and helpful—I feel welcomed, and that's such an amazing feeling to have when I've been dreaming of this since a little girl. I think the Victoria's Secret show represents strong, confident, sexy women, and just overall female empowerment. Being around these amazing people, we all want the best for each other. It's really empowering.

Looks like now her body matches her attitude. :seeya:

s2Yvfxo.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
Looks like now her body matches her attitude. :seeya:

s2Yvfxo.jpg

Got some juicy info on her bad attitude? I had to unfollow her on IG because her posts were so boring and a bad attempt at "artsy." I agree she's not looking too great these days. Even her face looks bloated. And VSFS casting is right around the corner.

Got some juicy info on her bad attitude? I had to unfollow her on IG because her posts were so boring and a bad attempt at "artsy." I agree she's not looking too great these days. Even her face looks bloated. And VSFS casting is right around the corner.
No insider info from me, I just randomly stumbled upon her instagram today and barely recognized her. Her body is definitely very soft and puffy-looking and her instagram seems to be straying towards the like of Alesya Kaf/Alexis Ren with pictures of her new "curves". It seems as though now her body can't be her saving grace.

• Gross
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
YES she totally gained. It's crazy how a few pounds can be the difference between "average" and "stunning". I unfollowed her recently too, not just for that reason, but mainly because she's pretty narcisstic and posts so much of herself on her stories it's insane. (Which I don't mind if the person is actually INSPIRATIONAL)

Reactions: 1 user
Wow it's crazy how fast someone can gain. I just saw her in like May and she was so skinny her body was so striking. She gained so much and then lost a lot it seems because in these pictures of her going to VS headquarters she looks almost as skinny as she used to be.

• Agree
Wow it's crazy how fast someone can gain. I just saw her in like May and she was so skinny her body was so striking. She gained so much and then lost a lot it seems because in these pictures of her going to VS headquarters she looks almost as skinny as she used to be.

Agreed, it's scary, and it's also a HUGE red flag to me. It makes me wonder if she's capable of maintaining her size for a long-term career. If you look at the most successful models, i.e. Magda or Natasha Poly, they haven't fluctuated THAT much over the years, and have stayed pretty much the same small size. But crazy yo-yos are NOT sustainable, and Lameka's going to wear out soon if she doesn't figure out how to stay consistent! Not to mention it's not good for your body to be gaining then dropping so much wait so often.

• Agree
Agreed, it's scary, and it's also a HUGE red flag to me. It makes me wonder if she's capable of maintaining her size for a long-term career. If you look at the most successful models, i.e. Magda or Natasha Poly, they haven't fluctuated THAT much over the years, and have stayed pretty much the same small size. But crazy yo-yos are NOT sustainable, and Lameka's going to wear out soon if she doesn't figure out how to stay consistent! Not to mention it's not good for your body to be gaining then dropping so much wait so often.
I don't think Lameka has much of a career ahead of her anyways. She fluctuates too much, and her attitude is terrible. Nobody can get far when they're so bitter and think they are are better than everybody else. I'm surprised she even got cast for Victoria's Secret again honestly, but their whole lineup for this year is a mess anyways so I guess she fits.

• Agree
For heaven's sake woman, stop trying to get people to call you "Foxy." That's not how nicknames work. That's not how any of this works.

Every time she does this I'm all like...
IMG_2456.GIF

• Funny
So I saw her last night at Rihanna's after party. She didn't look as good as I would have thought looking at recent candids. The last time I saw her she was so striking and skinny. But this time her face looked pretty chubby or like super bloated for her body? Maybe it was just too dark inside to see her correctly. She looked pretty lost as well, her face wasn't like glowing like it did the first time. Maybe this is just me but I've noticed that's kind of a routine with face gain. You don't look as happy. Erin Heatherton for example:
IMG_0078.JPG
IMG_0079.JPG
IMG_0080.JPG
IMG_0081.jpg
IMG_0076.jpg
IMG_0075.jpg

Sorry for bumping her thread but her legs looked amazing last month.
Early September NYC
A81E7EA6-922F-4341-B3A6-5D7C4BCCF929.jpeg.24e6d222d0b34861fd839aa16d5530d8.jpeg

9554B240-4317-4B53-A2E0-7B13AD4DC860.jpeg.f19bacc5580ab416f6e1d7e4efb37173.jpeg

5D4C79D2-4F80-4639-9BD1-4CC0237D873E.jpeg.c291c1db3b713f07c11318a2389056a6.jpeg

Matthew Adams Dolan S/S 19
_ARC0509.jpg.8486fce5b55589a57a17c9d9889aa63d.jpg

I can't unsee her neck situation after someone on here mentioned it, though. I also dislike how she edits her Instagram posts to look so soft/airbrushed... or whatever she's doing.

• Agree
Updated digis

Attachments

• 6CC7F3EC-F7EA-47A3-8D38-C6C27EE04874.png
    6CC7F3EC-F7EA-47A3-8D38-C6C27EE04874.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 104
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user