• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Lameka Fox

bellaluna

Rookie
Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Lameka Fox is signed to IMG.
She's confirmed for the vsfs 2016. I personally think she's gorgeous and her body is amazing. I couldn't find a thread about her so I thought I'd make one. Thoughts?

Height: 5'9.5
Measurements: 32-22-33.5

Merci Petite

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Why does VS feel the need to take nice things and destroy them?
:( such a bad omen, fingers crossed she won't end up being another Taylor, Bab, Candice, Erin. . . And they weren't even THAT skinny but VS took away all the potential. I get that is a lot more profitable tho.

modelmuch

Rising Star
Reaction score
WOW HER BODY IS UNREAL. But can she keep it???? Only time will tell

Artemis

Community Duchess
Reaction score
Hahaha I am a fellow nerd, too!
Going on/off a tangent is a figure of speech, where I am from. So like, if a rookie is blabbering nonsense I'd add something like, "you're going off the SG tangent."
I'm not going to lie and say it didn't actually laugh about this knowing you got me. Double entendre game is strong. Well done.

lolitasea

Rising Star
Reaction score
I've seen her vintage shopping in NYC before, her cheekbones could slice cake!:bow:
She also got some backlash a while back from KenGi fans for speaking out about the bullshit of nepotism on twitter- safe to say I'm a fan.