Lady Mary Charteris

Scratch

Worker Bee
May 14, 2014
London
I guess she best fits under 'celebrity' but she's predominantly a British socialite who's ventured into modelling (Profile Management), DJing and music (she performs in electro rock band, Big Pink, and is married to frontman Robbie Furze). Anyway, whatever fits between the slashes in her job description, I always notice her in the society pages of magazines because, not only does she have great style, she's also got a killer body. She also always looks like she's having fun and I have a bit of a girl crush on her :grin:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 125
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 111
some more....

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 122
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 129
  • mary-charteris_glamour_11apr13_rex_b_592x888.jpg
    mary-charteris_glamour_11apr13_rex_b_592x888.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 112
  • TATLER651.jpg
    TATLER651.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 114
some more....

That first picture with that bug on her, I was wondering whose pic that was. It was used on several articles that was blaming Instagram photos for the rise of 000 clothing.

P.s. Not really a lady with that second pic but whatever she still looks good.

That first picture with that bug on her, I was wondering whose pic that was. It was used on several articles that was blaming Instagram photos for the rise of 000 clothing.

Yeah, Grazia, right?! It was actually reading that article that reminded me that I'd wanted to post about her :)

Decent body, but the usual case of nepotism if she's getting modelling work with such average features.

When I searched for her I found this, bold choice for her wedding :wtf:

BBtbsUH.jpg

I agree that she's not got a beautiful enough face for professional modelling but she's pretty hot for a non-model (I choose to ignore that she's signed with Profile because she's only signed because of her socialite celeb status) and it's more her body than her face that I am in admiration of. I have a feeling that she isn't naturally that thin, that she has to work for it by consistent undereating, and I sort of admire that in a girl :grin:

As for her wedding dress... yeah, she got it designed by Pam Hogg. I didn't like it much and it definitely does give off more than a whiff of 'tryhard' there, but I still think she looks like fun.