Lady gaga

Ugh, some of her pictures are disgusting.
I don't get why people tend to show off their thighs and stomachs when they are absolutely untoned and flabby... :(

15odjx0.jpg

33vgqk4.jpg

She looks like she had twins a week before this appearance :superpuke:

I've never really liked her (body/face/style wise) ...but I like some of her music

Urgh, Gaga's body looks awful at the moment. She probably appears much larger than she really is because in comparison she always looks much slimmer in her music videos.

Urgh, Gaga's body looks awful at the moment. She probably appears much larger than she really is because in comparison she always looks much slimmer in her music videos.

They ALWAYS edit her videoclips so she can look MUCH SKINNIER.

... can't believe my friend's been telling me how skinny she is. Silly girl believes in unedited videos haha

They ALWAYS edit her videoclips so she can look MUCH SKINNIER.

I don't think so. She always looked skinny in tabloids as well during her ultra skinny periods. But I don't think body shopping is a common practice in music videos. Angles, lighting, make-up, yes. Bodyshopping, no.

Especially since in order to achieve that you would have to digitally body swap, which could be done but if there is ever any "in the makings of" for music videos where you can visually see the person you would be able to tell if they were dramatically fatter or not. Not to say it couldn't be done with CG effects like in Captain America, but even that was relatively new for its time in 2011 and it alone probably costs more than any video budget could ever afford. Here is an article you can read on the process: http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118040631

Besides, tabloids and naysayers would have a field day if that was true. If anyone has any proof of this besides hearsay please show me.

FYI in her videos she admits to the editing team elongating the picture i.e making everything appear leaner and taller.

I love how the people on charge of her videos go to huge lengths to NOT make her look short - making sure they get just the right angles etc

I think pictures of her are a more accurate source IMHO

My dad thinks that Lady GaGa is two different people and it's kept secret by the illuminati. Or he's just trying to bullshit me, it's fun to consider though. It would explain why she always looks different and can do so much at once. lol

My dad thinks that Lady GaGa is two different people and it's kept secret by the illuminati. Or he's just trying to bullshit me, it's fun to consider though. It would explain why she always looks different and can do so much at once. lol

Thus: rather than signifying a single person, thur moniker alludes, in fact, to two different people (Lady n' GaGa) posin' as a gestalt entity? 'tis 'Paul is dead' aul ovah again.

I think she´s yo-yo dieting the hell out of her body. She goes to extreme measures when a new music video is due, and gains it all back as soon as it´s over. She admittedly struggled with EDs when she was younger, and maybe she didn´t lay all the ED behaviour off (if she did recover at all, I don´t know)
I know a little about editing pictures, and it´s entirely possible to morph a chubby person´s body into a skinny minnie but the costs for editing a whole length video would be too high.
I´m not completely refusing the video editing theory; but for an extreme person like her it´s highly possible that she restricts like mad before every video.