Lady gaga

S

Skinny2012

What do you think about Lady Gaga? In my opinion she is a great artist and I also found some before&after pictures of her that inspire me a lot. I'm actually quite surprised no one did a thread about her yet.

gaga+before+after.jpg

ladygaga-weight.jpg

Lady%20Gaga%20weight%20loss%20before%20after.jpg

9576927_gaga_shrinking.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I adore her! especially after watching "Born This Way" vid...she's such an inspiration! she's only 95 lbs (h:5'2'')...

i love her body in the telephone video.

lady-gaga-telephone_.jpg

gaga1_500.png

but she is yo-yoing around pretty much

I don't like her body or her dress sense. She needs to cover up more! However, her body with the yellow tape looks good. I think that's the only time I've seen her slim. But she definitely appears more curvy or maybe its all those swimsuit outfits that make her legs look huge. Sometimes she looks her age but most of the time she appears older than she is.

I adore her! especially after watching "Born This Way" vid...she's such an inspiration! she's only 95 lbs (h:5'2'')...
She's 95lb????

I don't think she is skinny! Her pictures just confirm how short girls really look bigger than they actually weigh.

She's 95lb????

I don't think she is skinny! Her pictures just confirm how short girls really look bigger than they actually weigh.

95lbs at 5'2" is not really that skinny though. It's slightly underweight. If she was like 5'5" or something she'd be skinny.

She is jojoing too much. I liked her bod< in the telephone video, but she gained it again. :(

My friend's mom is a manager in the hotel Gaga stayed in when she came to India
He told me her only bills were for alcohol & the spa - she never ordered any food. :p

She could certainly do better, but she looks OK. Especially when you consider the before and after shots that Skinny2012 posted. She did look pretty good in her telephone video. I think she'd have a great body if she lost 5-10 more.

I think she looked amazing at her lower weight, but I doubt it was healthy for her. Rumor has it she was doing drugs to sustain her body in the Telephone video...

She has never been skinny or thin, she's always been photoshopped in her photoshoots and she's also been made quite much skinnier in her videos ( just like Britney). She's always been curvy and average body wise. I'd put her at 5'1-5'2 and 130 pounds or maybe a little less than that, but not lower than 120 lbs for sure...

lady-gaga-weight-00-480x720.jpg

i5aafq.jpg

1117532575.jpg

Lady+Gaga+starves+herself+to+fit+into+her+costumes,+new+book+claims+3.jpg

My friend's mom is a manager in the hotel Gaga stayed in when she came to India
He told me her only bills were for alcohol & the spa - she never ordered any food. :p

Now that´s interesting :lol: (although not surprising much)
Thanks for sharing that piece of insider knowledge!

omg those last pics look nasty. you can't pull off crazy stuff like that without a tight bod. eww eww eww.

I really think that if you are going to dance around and sing in a small bikini, you should have the right body for it! If she is going to be that unfit and untoned she should cover herself up a bit.

She makes me think of Kesha :run:
I only saw her once on stage at a festival, and trust me, it was a painful sight.

Oh come on, Lady Gaga is truly inspirational, and not just for her body. She's been good, made some effort recently in the weight department, and still has an amazing sense of creativity going. As she keeps saying in her interviews, she's an 'artist' first and foremost, not a model, so give her some slack, guys

omg, the photos are horrible.
do you really think she's photoshopped even in her videos? I can't imagine that's possible because she's bouncing around so much.
In her music videos (especialle telephone and born this way) I find her so inspiring, even though she's not skinny.

I can't stand Lady Gaga, sorry, had to say it. I don't like her music, I don't like her fashion sense and I don't like her body.

It just seems like she's trying too hard, and those pictures above are just gross. Even though she's an 'artist' and not a model, she is still a celebrity and performing in front of thousands of people looking like that. If she wants to continue to wear revealing clothing she should take more pride in her body and if she wants to maintain her current weight then she should cover up.

i love her as an artist..

... I agree with hollybush. Gaga is not great thinspiration, but I really admire her creativity. And body wise, Alejandro video I liked :)