Lady gaga

I don't think she is exactly irrelevant just yet. She just had a part on American Horror Story, and opened the Super Bowl, right? The latter is a pretty big deal over here in the States, so she'll be back in the public eye for at least a little while because of it.

I actually have a soft spot for Gaga. She got really popular when I was in middle/high school, so her music makes me kind of nostalgic. My soft spot doesn't excuse that soft body of hers, though.
I didn't know about the superbowl, that really is a big thing. But I was never ever a fan, so I'm not up to date.

What happened? When did she become irrelevant? Your comment made me realize I can't remember what her last hit was. And she dropped the freak act too...
When she started dating, I think. Are they still dating? Anyway I have soft spot for her too. She has a fantastic voice live and her aesthetics were her own even if they were overly flashy and geared for show biz. I guess I just respect the fact that despite her not being "ugly" under all that makeup, she did what she wanted and didn't cater to the male masses... when they called her ugly, whore-ish, trannylike etc.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
All I want to add is:

giphy-10.gif

“I just didn’t know what was passing me, that’s all!” :lol:
Leo you shady bitch :inluv:

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
I actually have a soft spot for Gaga. She got really popular when I was in middle/high school, so her music makes me kind of nostalgic. My soft spot doesn't excuse that soft body of hers, though.

Agreed on all accounts! I have a soft spot for her too bc when she first came out was when I decided to stop being a fat lazy lump and get up and exercise. Her Poker Face song was huge then. Her body though....:facepalm:

• Agree
The rolls in that pink dress. Crikey. What happened to Telephone-era Gaga? She had a horrible stomach then, but her arms were nice. Why must fat ladies wear spaghetti straps?

• Agree
Leaving weight aside, I thought her large pink dress was one of the best outfits at the Met Gala. Really nailed the theme IMO.

3BF7FCAF-74BA-452B-A471-2322E391E9B8.jpeg
0A91F728-E5A3-4E1B-91C4-76B0AEECE924.jpeg

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Photos of Miss Gaga from the summer of 2020:superpuke:

74DC76E6-7B54-40AE-B2D1-7DAADFC72CD6.jpeg

CB6BE3D8-E5B0-4734-93E7-FD94DABA7D8E.jpeg
0157AF0D-A366-487F-AF77-CCCF8D2A767F.jpeg

She could have used these quarantine times to focus on eating healthy and working out, but looking at these paparazzi shots, you can tell that she rather stuff her face with junk food.
She is also wearing too small workout clothes that seems to be suffocating her body...

And why is she not wearing pants in the last picture? It’s incredibly rude to walk around in your underwear, and ordering food without your pants is just disrespectful to the staff and the poor people who has to cross her path.
Even if she is wearing extremely short shorts, it’s still tasteless.
She could at least walk out the door fully dressed:confused:

( I am sorry for my rant, it pisses me off when people won’t dress appropriately when they go out in public. )

• Sad
  • Gross
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users