Lady gaga

It's also interesting how you can tell she's wearing a wig in the unphotoshopped photos (just look at her part), but they edit her part to look more natural. I like to think that I understand that most/all images in the media nowadays are photoshopped, but I definitely underestimate the extent that images are doctored to.

They surely can't be real, though? I mean it looks like she isnt even wearing any make up at all!! Even the photos I take of me and my friends on my phone are better than that!

I browsed the takedown-section to find her thread, there isn't anyone !:confused:

So, here is the latest very ugly of Gaga,

H7YIapl.png

article-2656767-1EB7420D00000578-825_634x955.jpg

article-2656767-1EBBADA100000578-122_634x851.jpg

article-2656767-1EADC0B300000578-758_634x982.jpg

If she still would make good popsongs, but wow...she is a has been already.

The first photo is tragic, I kind of like the last one though. I don't know why, I think she does not seem so fat and I kind of like the outfit.

That jewellery looks like it's either very cheap, or very, very, mind-numbingly expensive. If it's the latter, it makes me so sad in a way, that one can still look so shit while wearing such amazing diamonds. Pairing this with... I don't even know how to call this outfit that she's wearing, but it's practically a heresy. I would take much better care of them...

My eyes will never be the same after seeing this forum, they're burning in pain. How can someone who looks so chunky dress in such revealing outfits?! Ugh, please Lady Gaga, take that jewelry off and give them back to Walmart, along with the rest of your outfits.

Besides looking like shit, she totally fucked up her once promising career by drinking too much of her own kool aid and drowning in ridiculousness.

Besides looking like shit, she totally fucked up her once promising career by drinking too much of her own kool aid and drowning in ridiculousness.
Sums it up perfectly. Though instead of drinking too much coolaid, I'd prefer to think of it as eating too much of her own bullshit - it explains the weight gain ;)