Kristina Romanova

She seems to have gained weight.. :(

kristina_madrid_fw_2013_Andres_Sarda_4.jpg

kristina_madrid_fw_2013_Andres_Sarda.jpg

kristina_madrid_fw_2013_TCN_2.jpg

:cry:

She looks really uncomfortable. I wonder how long it took her to gain that weight. It looks like a lot from her previous pictures. Anyone got pictures from in between last year and now?

She looks really uncomfortable. I wonder how long it took her to gain that weight. It looks like a lot from her previous pictures. Anyone got pictures from in between last year and now?

Those pictures are from March 2013.

Nov. 2012:

She's gorgeous but I find her just as boring and cookie cutter as Palvin :meh:

I hate to be a hitch, but...
Ew. She is such a gorgeous girl, but she's on the fast track to becoming the next Kate Upton, minus the uncalled for fame.
I really love her face, especially the way her eyes and lips give kind of a pillow-ey girlish innocence. But models should be skinny, and I think she needs a few days of fasting to be as gorgeous as she could be. :(

I hate to be a hitch, but...
Ew. She is such a gorgeous girl, but she's on the fast track to becoming the next Kate Upton, minus the uncalled for fame.
I really love her face, especially the way her eyes and lips give kind of a pillow-ey girlish innocence. But models should be skinny, and I think she needs a few days of fasting to be as gorgeous as she could be. :(

If a few days of fasting was all it took to go from a whale to a skinny-mini, 90% of this site would be at their goal weights :whistling:

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know her height? She's supposedly 5"9 but her legs don't seem to be very long for that height tbh. :hmm:

acccff8cbcf911e2bbe722000a9f1253_7.jpg

Excuse me for being ageist, but her face has aged poorly. She used to look like an angel. Now she has the face of a generic runway filler. Not ugly, just unremarkable. She doesn't even look like the same person.

yzrQaGb.jpg

nvXnt4u.jpg

ummd5uH.jpg

To be fair, her face looks better here, without the terrible makeup in the above photos. But she still looks so...boring. And her thighs...
XJkshiX.jpg

Reactions: 1 user