Kristina "Cristal" Ignatova

But surely we all agree outfit is… um… jarring. :wtf: Looks like some incel’s fantasy video game character in a loin cloth.
Her aesthetic choices never cease to baffle me because of how desperately she lacks class lol If she elevated her style, with a body like that she could look incredible, but most of what I've seen her do is definitely on the trashy side 😬

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Okay, am I the only one who cringes SO MUCH at her "dancing" videos?! The previous ones aren't that bad I guess, but when I saw this Instagram story...

Kristina, baby, don't do this to yourself, please... it's not easy for the rest of us to watch without chuckling! :lol:

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Her body is phenomenal, but I can't take her seriously with the over-exaggerated poses and expressionless "smizing." She presents herself like a caricature of a model. Kinda gives me Derek Zoolander vibes.

Animated GIF

Ben Stiller Model GIF

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 10 users
Ph. Dilyusa Gimadeeva
uSrUSwz.jpg
piworTf.jpg
BC5WwGO.jpg
bbcbLpD.jpg
JD9fUqT.jpg
ZYOJmji.jpg
3cHNkmz.jpg
IEjtL4R.jpg
gmBRNIU.jpg

+ BTS footage (brace yourself for whiplash with the heavy video editing)

Ph. Olga Bardakova
v0QCDFR.jpg
qEmFZKh.jpg
YanNP1s.jpg
PrR86Zl.jpg

Ph. Legotina Lesya
LtL74Fi.jpg
uzfJtZh.jpg
T2EubXW.jpg
RBDczHL.jpg
AI687G0.jpg
NhUpC78.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Ph. Dilyusa Gimadeeva
uSrUSwz.jpg
piworTf.jpg
BC5WwGO.jpg
bbcbLpD.jpg
JD9fUqT.jpg
ZYOJmji.jpg
3cHNkmz.jpg
IEjtL4R.jpg
gmBRNIU.jpg

+ BTS footage (brace yourself for whiplash with the heavy video editing)

Ph. Olga Bardakova
v0QCDFR.jpg
qEmFZKh.jpg
YanNP1s.jpg
PrR86Zl.jpg

Ph. Legotina Lesya
LtL74Fi.jpg
uzfJtZh.jpg
T2EubXW.jpg
RBDczHL.jpg
AI687G0.jpg
NhUpC78.jpg

…I’m sorry but I’m finding it really amusing that her one, two good shoots have her face 2/3 covered with sunglasses and hair. Body is undeniably phenomenal but like everyone already stated, she needs to work on her expressions.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users

As others have said in this thread already, my GOD she makes me cringe sometimes... I imagine this is supposed to be artistic, but it just looks like some sort of fetish content.

• WTF
  • Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

As others have said in this thread already, my GOD she makes me cringe sometimes... I imagine this is supposed to be artistic, but it just looks like some sort of fetish content.

Wait until you see what she posted on her story a while back 😶
Screenshot_20221222-081625_Instagram.jpg

• Gross
  • WTF
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users
Oh god. How can someone put so much effort into curating an incredible, perfect body only to show it off with the class off a gas station skank?!
Her feral act feels so forced, she's trying so hard to look edgy, it's embarassing 😶
Such a waste... I hope her agency teaches her how to pose and behave, and do something with that face because it's almost disturbingly average next to her ortherwordly perfect body

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Oh god. How can someone put so much effort into curating an incredible, perfect body only to show it off with the class off a gas station skank?!
Her feral act feels so forced, she's trying so hard to look edgy, it's embarassing 😶
Such a waste... I hope her agency teaches her how to pose and behave, and do something with that face because it's almost disturbingly average next to her ortherwordly perfect body

Trust me, as someone who has done a lot of "teaching girls how to pose and behave", some girls are unteachable about stuff like that, especially if they are being rewarded with attention for doing skanky things. They want the short-term attention high even if it hurts them in the long run.

• Sad
  • Agree
I must admit I do like slight skanky energy and aesthetics but not the forced one she's trying to portray. It's very obvious all she's trying to do is appeal to the alternative/rave community with how she's trying to portray herself, the dancing is the most obnoxious part of this attempt but the music choice as well as the, what I like to call, staged "TMI" photos are also a big part of it.
her body is perfect though and I really wish she joined an actual agency as her agent is clearly not doing a good job teaching her how to model.

Attachments

• Download (2).mp4
    2.7 MB
  • Download (1).mp4
    606 KB
  • Download (10).mp4
    944.2 KB
  • Download (6).mp4
    306.1 KB
  • Download (5).mp4
    1.7 MB
  • WTF
  • Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
J'Adore Moscow. She's a lot more bearable when her face is mostly covered :nopity:

1htO9o5.jpg
KkUozDb.jpg
5sX8MX0.jpg
m72Rrwv.jpg
elTsvXu.jpg
Lq17Pu1.jpg
NMLtJkD.jpg
vSWQscS.jpg

• Agree
  • Love
Sintezia