Kris Grikaite

From her Instagram story

9_A645_A22_A4_FF_422_B_9_BC0_AB67_B3_ACA662.png

Perks of being skinny ;)

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: 6 users
She was born in 2000 :shame: I think that she has a great future!! Wikipedia says that she’s 173 (5’8) and as it says the same height for Cara D. and Sara Sampaio I don’t know what to think hahaha

Face appreciation spam with recents because :ijizzed:

7CHB3Rn.jpg

9LyaHA0.jpg

OINgNfr.jpg

2BmbMdV.jpg

dnSslPy.jpg

h2t3HTV.jpg

R2gDW3l.jpg

xtsoU4U.jpg

lu7tBhT.jpg

uuRPo1J.jpg

I used to not be a fan of her, but she’s really grown on me lately.

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 10 users

I really like how versatile she is! She can go to from fairy princess to drunk vampire prom queen (in a good way)

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
She was born in 2000 :shame: I think that she has a great future!! Wikipedia says that she’s 173 (5’8) and as it says the same height for Cara D. and Sara Sampaio I don’t know what to think hahaha
Sorry I didn't address this sooner; Kris is actually 173-4, whereas Cara is probably 171 and Sara is literally 168.

• Agree
  • Useful
  • Disagree
Reactions: 6 users
From her Instagram story

9_A645_A22_A4_FF_422_B_9_BC0_AB67_B3_ACA662.png

Ah, I have the same pants! They are from Oysho if anybody is interested!

Stumbled upon her interview on the Vogue UK here
https://www.vogue.co.uk/article/kris-grikaite-model-interview

Especially now that Kendall's "one of those girls" comment is getting a lot of publicity, it was refreshing to read Kris' interview and her genuine excitement for the work she does and eagerness to deliver the best.

"To be honest, I remember very little from my first show because I just wanted to do a good job.” She graduated to the opening slot of the autumn/winter 2018 and spring/summer 2018 Prada shows, remained equally nervous, but, she says, “by the end of them, the audience looked happy, and I was happy too.”

Wowow she lost quite a bit since the beginning of this thread:luvluv: I do like her better with the short hair though- I think she's convinced me to get that haircut:ohno:

"To be honest, I remember very little from my first show because I just wanted to do a good job.” She graduated to the opening slot of the autumn/winter 2018 and spring/summer 2018 Prada shows, remained equally nervous, but, she says, “by the end of them, the audience looked happy, and I was happy too.”

She has a great attitude too, and knowing we're the same age is super motivational:grin:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
tumblr_peswvj4yOM1tpn4bdo1_540.jpg

Her face suits the sophisticated, mysterious look so much, though... Ugh <3 (backstage at Tom Ford S/S 2019)

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users