Kolfinna Kristófersdóttir

E

ExtraShot

my new love! :luv:
shes from iceland, shes 5'11'' and 19 y/o
she walked a tonne of shows this FW, but not paris i think due to a ankle injury.
she looks like a mouse!
amazing thinspo too. those legs!
what do you guys think?

Kolfinna2.jpg

Kolfinna.jpg

64_F5_E23_F_CB12_48_FD_ABE9_DA4_D394055_C1.jpg

kk8.jpg

She is so cute! :luv: I am in love with her edgy haircut and legs!

I love her too! Her colouring is so beautiful. I like the brown shades around her eyes, that is so lovely to me. My mum has that :luv:

Her lips are quite intriguing, too.

I love her too! Her colouring is so beautiful. I like the brown shades around her eyes, that is so lovely to me. My mum has that :luv:

Her lips are quite intriguing, too.

ohh i have that brown pigmentation around my eyes. i hate it on me, but i love it on her! perhaps because her eyes are so blueeee :luv:

Her whole look is just really, really cool. It's such a good combination of androgynous and feminine and edgy.

she's adorable!
I love her androgynous yet still softly feminine look! Also in her street photos her beauty seems to come across so effortlessly (i.e. w/o Photoshop!). Hope to see more of her!

I like this picture you posted so much:

208029.jpg

Perfect. I adore that look, everything..the clothes, her face - especially her iceblue eyes, her hair, her body.

Reactions: 1 user
so glad you all like her!
she walked a ridiculous amount of shows this season so hopefully were gonna see her getting a few campaigns

I am in love! Her eyes must be the widest set I've seen since Gemma Ward's, they're so beautiful and transfixing :bow:

I´m in love with those legs... <3
Also, she has such a pretty face, and since some people mentioned it, I also love the brown shadows around her eyes. I draw them on on purpose :) (now I know I´m not a freak for liking it)

Not digging the haircut though, it looks rather eighties to me... better than something plain and boring, anyway.