47KHYvN.jpg

ATaIURk.jpg

fGOsdgC.jpg

d2TO3xH.jpg

CNiinkE.jpg

r1MBxuo.jpg

9am6a2O.jpg

vZwj58U.jpg

I met her a few days ago through a mutual friend, she's super droll, cool though. Also, no way near as slim as I thought she was. I thought she would be much smaller than me. She looks closer to the versace pic in post #41 than the tiny thing I always associated her with.. still, I think she looks incredible facially.

She has def gained weight! She was showing with me at Reykjavík fashion festival yesterday and ugh not as skinny as she was and nothing special about her I think.. I also saw her down town, boring I think!

6xxftd.png

Yes I heard her weight goes up and down, and not so long ago she was super thin like some zombie or ghost.. but before that she was with some girl and then she got a little chubby :/

She has def gained weight! She was showing with me at Reykjavík fashion festival yesterday and ugh not as skinny as she was and nothing special about her I think.. I also saw her down town, boring I think!

6xxftd.png

Holy shit. She needs to reevaluate whatever it is she's doing; when she's thin, she has such a unique look, but this? This looks like an edgy mallgoth that they pulled away from the food court.

I loooove Icelandic models, because they always have such striking features (Icelanders have some of the most gorgeous lips to me), so this is a real letdown.

Holy shit. She needs to reevaluate whatever it is she's doing; when she's thin, she has such a unique look, but this? This looks like an edgy mallgoth that they pulled away from the food court.

I loooove Icelandic models, because they always have such striking features (Icelanders have some of the most gorgeous lips to me), so this is a real letdown.

Thanks, cant agree more ;)

Wow how... Unfortunate D:

Enviado desde mi C5303 mediante Tapatalk

that's the nicest statement. :grin:

It's one of the worst catwalk pics I have ever seen. I don't know what to find worse, the midriff bulge, the hair, the clothes, the before-after situation...yikes :nervous:

that's the nicest statement. :grin:

It's one of the worst catwalk pics I have ever seen. I don't know what to find worse, the midriff bulge, the hair, the clothes, the before-after situation...yikes :nervous:

Hahaha I was speechless! Yes! Who the hell thought it was a good idea? Her worst enemy?

Enviado desde mi C5303 mediante Tapatalk