Hair: Blond

(scoopmodels.com)

Wheels Of Fire
Photographer: Hasse Nielsen
Styling: Emelie Johansson
kirstin6.jpg
Kirstin-Liljegren-by-Hasse-Nielsen-for-Cover-Magazine-76-3-e1335893651967.jpg
52-768x1024.jpg
Kirstin%252BKragh%252BLiljegren%252Bby%252BHasse%252BNielsen%252B%252528Wheels%252BOf%252BFire%252B-%252BCover%252BDenmark%252BMay%252B2012%252529.jpg
kirstin2.jpg
tumblr_m3npmgb1ay1qad56lo1_1280.jpg
2012.5-Kirstin-Kragh-Lilijegren-9.jpg
D133554554864576_8.jpg

I think she's stunning, i will have to post more pics. She's done some pretty great editorials imo.

Reactions: 1 user
Kirstin Liljegren for Eurowoman 2012, Shot by Honer Akrawi
KirstenAkrawi03.jpg
KirstenAkrawi05.jpg
KirstenAkrawi02.jpg
KirstenAkrawi04.jpg

Her arms are a bit muscular for my taste. She appears to be top heavy, with broad shoulders, like me :(. But I do think she's gorgeous. and she's the only model that seems to be top heavy whilst the rest all appear pear shaped so I'm giving her more love points ;).

Nice find - very pouty but she makes it look moody and sultry rather than cute. But I would love to see her doing different facial expressions to evoke some more energy in the photos.

:kiss:

I´m with @Jailbait - the pouty look kinda suits her. On some people it looks cute, others look disgruntled with too big lips (Daphne Gronevold, for ex.) but she rocks it.
Her body is skinny and toned as well, and she also has some really nice cheekbones!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great legs and awesome cheekbones but enough with the "I'm so pissed off" look!!! Definitely potential there though if she learns some new expressions! ;)

To be honest I'm not really a fan of her. While there isn't anything wrong with her, there isn't that special thing that I like in models.

She's got great legs, but as @Emerald Eyes says, she always has the same expression.

Last edited by a moderator:
more recent polaroids from scoop
GKgTYEO.jpg

9Uyvf8W.jpg

LlQEloJ.jpg

LMRNAw9.jpg

EI69IEs.jpg

2OgF7Yu.jpg

0AnRWEB.jpg

tTVe8df.jpg

SBK8Ipq.jpg

And she was at Louis Vuitton!
ZlvN8YS.png

At first I thought she was boring, because she has a very basic Swedish/Norwegian face, but I've grown to really like how sour hers always looks. Also, she has the sexiest leg shape I've seen in a long time... They're so... curvy (what curvy should mean, of course)

She reminds me of doutzen in some pictures, and cara in the close up editorial with the black paint. She's pretty, but her facial expression irks me a little.

Elle Denmark August 2013
photographer: oliver stalmans (tomorrow)
stylist: mie juel
hair: mette thorsgaard (uniquecreatives)
make-up: gitte guldhammer (agenturcph)

IMG_1917.jpg

JRrVNLz.jpg

IMG_1922.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

IMG_1920.jpg

IMG_1921.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

IMG_1927.jpg

mrmCKvg.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I feel like she could pull off a really androgynous, or masculine editorial. Not saying that as an insult, just variety is nice. She has great legs, and she's quite toned. Looking forward to seeing more work from her.

She's got the newcomer pose- her posing is focused on her mouth and she's doing perma-pout. I think it's more common when you've got lips like hers.

On another note she reminds me of Natasha Poly in some of her pics.

I saw a picture of her and I thought "omg Cara Delevingne slimmed down, thank God" then I realized she was someone else.. :whistling:

8xhjB3X.jpg