Kinga Szőke

Talianna

Rising Star
Nov 23, 2013
She is a hungarian newcomer model. She is at Visage Model Mamngment and at some other places i guess.
Her stats are: 34-24-34 and she is 5'11

I think she has a very interesting face and now she looks skinnier than last year.

monse_s16_04.jpg
Pamella_Roland_Spring_2016_Backstage_NKAil_YI84_Qm.jpg
R_E_Presentation_Spring_2016_MADE_Fashion_Uq_Uh87.jpg
R_E_Presentation_Spring_2016_MADE_Fashion_LXc_Xp8.jpg
compos1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 1 users
Love her face! She has a very interesting look indeed. I really like the way the different proportions of her prominent nose and smaller eyes look together! :luv:

Reactions: 1 user
In the second photo set, and last photo of the first set I love her face. Other times not so much. I think if she can figure out how to look good all the time I see her as a winner, but if she can't overcome the inconsistency then eh.

In all honesty I think she looks like a middle earth elf from lord of the rings. Like a skinny Liv Tyler or Cate Blanchett (only Lord of the Rings Cate Blanchett though)

Reactions: 4 users
Great body, don't find her face particularly captivating though. I agree with @Kit she looks just like an elf, and is very beautiful, but I'm not sure 'pretty' necessarily has what it takes to make an impact in the modelling industry sometimes.

Love the legs, I'm actually a fan of her face as well, think there's huge potential here.

But she reminded me of someone and I couldn't put my finger on it until a few minutes ago: Austin Scarlett from Project Runway (let me know if I'm TOTALLY off here, I tend to see similarities that other people don't think exist- edit... I think it's the nose?):
4f7f62c0ec25e.preview-620.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Love the legs, I'm actually a fan of her face as well, think there's huge potential here.

But she reminded me of someone and I couldn't put my finger on it until a few minutes ago: Austin Scarlett from Project Runway (let me know if I'm TOTALLY off here, I tend to see similarities that other people don't think exist- edit... I think it's the nose?):
4f7f62c0ec25e.preview-620.jpg
I got what you must have seen in it :D you made me laugh. But i really got is. Its the expression and the long (hors-like) face I guess.

Great body, don't find her face particularly captivating though. I agree with @Kit she looks just like an elf, and is very beautiful, but I'm not sure 'pretty' necessarily has what it takes to make an impact in the modelling industry sometimes.
I agree! She's very Lord of the Rings
cab399b88835c6e728a851f96531ebeb.jpg

Reactions: 1 user