Kim Kardashian's Bodypaint Photoshoot (Ewwww)

This is supposed to make me feel really good about myself! But since my boyfriend used to call her hot etc, it disgusts me LIKE HELL! Honestly I think I gotta go puke..

Oh and just think about how much photoshop this picture already contains....!!:run:

Not even just her size for me... her ass looks so saggy the shape... you know you're an attention wh*re when you cover your fat ass in silver paint for a photoshoot :superpuke:

:superpuke:

I knew this was a topic I wasn't going to enjoy and yet like any horrific event I couldn't stop myself from clicking in to see how horrible it was. I'm just as shocked and disgusted as I thought I would be.

:superpuke:

I knew this was a topic I wasn't going to enjoy and yet like any horrific event I couldn't stop myself from clicking in to see how horrible it was. I'm just as shocked and disgusted as I thought I would be.

haha same here!! i just can not stop looking at those pictures, its just so disgusting!!!

who in their right mind would do that to their body?!

are her boobs fake, too?

Her face, at least, is so photoshopped it barely looks like her, I can't imagine what her body must look like unedited.

she is so repulsive! but i have to thank you for posting this pic of her, now when i think about skipping a workout or over eating, i look at her pic and im back on track! thank you, thank you :grin:

i just love how she does photo shoots like this and then complains when people call her a slut, money whore, attention seeker, etc she would clearly do ANYTHING for money, even get on display like and then cries when she is the least bit criticized...it's a business hun, get used to it